Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road from Letterkenny to Dungloe

Options
  • 10-01-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Anybody know what the road between letterkenny and dungloe is like at the moment. Someone I know needs to be in dungloe for 8 in the morning. They would be going the fintown route
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I also need to know this to get back to college on Tuesday, it was described as impassable yesterday evening and a friend of mine didnt risk it. Its not being gritted all weekend either Ive heard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Harps wrote: »
    I also need to know this to get back to college on Tuesday, it was described as impassable yesterday evening and a friend of mine didnt risk it. Its not being gritted all weekend either Ive heard

The Council said they were not gritting it any more :mad:
    So that leaves only the coast road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Thanks for that.
    Is the coast road the way through dunfanaghy and gweedore?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Trish2007 wrote: »
    Thanks for that.
    Is the coast road the way through dunfanaghy and gweedore?

Thats the one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Well they made it to dungloe, via fintown.
    They left letterkenny just after 6 this morning and sisters boyfriend was back in letterkenny just after nine, he drove her over and left her off. They said the roads are bad around fintown, he came back through ballybofey as he thought road might be better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Trish2007 wrote: »
    Well they made it to dungloe, via fintown.
    They left letterkenny just after 6 this morning and sisters boyfriend was back in letterkenny just after nine, he drove her over and left her off. They said the roads are bad around fintown, he came back through ballybofey as he thought road might be better.

What the hell? I would have thought that would have been a more dangerous route! Although I can see where some points that the road would have been dangerous from Fintown to Letterkenny.

Advertisement