Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 small blisters on dog's lip - got too close to radiator :(

Options
  • 10-01-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

As the title says, my dog has 2 small blisters on his lip, where he burnt himself on the radiator (took my eyes off him for 2 mins and of course he went investigating) :(
    They're not serious and aren't bothering him but I don't want him to be scarred obviously so I'm wondering what's the best way to treat them? Keep his mouth/face clean and they'll go away by themselves or do I need to apply something like vaseline (although he'll probably lick that off!)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hmm, I would think that Vaseline or natural Aloe Vera Gel might be ok (non toxic) for the dog - but I wouldn't like to say yes for definite just incase.
    Googling it, seems it's safe, but perhaps best to call your vet and check to be certain?

Advertisement