Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The history of Insulation and info on external appiled insulation Required.

• 10-01-2010 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi

iam a first time poster on this so please bare with me...

I am a final year student at college, who has returned to college after five years in the workplace to complete a degree course in construction management. As you can imagine it’s a lot harder to return back again and I am trying different approaches in collecting information and I hope you can help me.

I am currently researching for a dissertation on External applied insulation in Ireland and I was wounder if any one had or could point me in the right direction to source good, true and proper information on the history of insulation of buildings in general and in particular external applied insulation in Ireland.

I have gone true all the supplier's and government web pages/books (which all tent to scratch their own backs on how good they are) but iam looking for the core information. also ive read a few books including the complete guide to external wall insulation, but this is English based and i am looking for an Irish twist.

any feed back or info would be great, or if you have a contact list or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

also I would love to hear everyone thoughts on External applied insulation in Ireland its uses, pros and cons, and all round feels on it

I really appreciate your help and I apologise in advance if I have taken you away from your work or caused you any excess hassle.

Hope to hear from you soon

Comments

Advertisement