Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any conversationalists in Cork?

Options
  • 10-01-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Any out there?

People fascinated in human interaction pm me or reply.

Looking for others to convo with!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭candlegrease

be more specific

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taveran

I'm looking for people who look to connect quickly with strangers and have the drive to want to create friendships from these interactions. Therefore proving true friendships can be founded in a quick way.

I also look to conversation as a way of making others feeling good about themselves.

anybody out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

taveran wrote: »
    Any out there?

People fascinated in human interaction pm me or reply.

Looking for others to convo with!

Is there an alternative? :D

Max001 wrote: »
    Is there an alternative? :D

Why yes most people are caught up in trying to capture everything at once that now getting a "hi" off a stranger seems random.

I want to meet people who love conversation, love stories (telling or giving) love strangers, love friendship.

To me if your not willing to concentrate on me then off with you to the 5 million distractions in your life.

There's your alternative :D

Think we got our wires slightly crossed there as mine was a rhetorical comment, but no matter. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Human interaction????? Jumping overexcited jesus on a neon pink tricycle!! Wouldn't the FORUM for regular meet-ups be the place to, well, be?? :confused:

Max001 wrote: »
    Think we got our wires slightly crossed there as mine was a rhetorical comment, but no matter. ;)

No no just helping you understand Max :)

I'm not interested in forums. Nor am I interested in meeting you. I'm looking for a wing man/woman who wants to talk to strangers and enjoy the art of conversation!

i'm not asking for a conversation with anyone from here. I'm asking for someone who shares the passion of talking and listening and who'll have an interest in doing so.

Most people don't listen these days because they are afraid what they might hear!

So anyone from an aspiring pick up artist to someone who's looking to come out of their shell and be more talkative I'd love to have that adventure with you all. :P

So to be clear ya if I wanted to meet people forcibly the meet up forum would be where to go.
    However I wish to meet people on the street, at the cafe, in the art gallery etc.

So to be clear ya if I wanted to meet people forcibly the meet up forum would be where to go.
    However I wish to meet people on the street, at the cafe, in the art gallery etc.

The meet up forum is for finding people with the same interests to, ooh lets say, meet on the street, at the cafe, in the art gallery etc... ;)

Good luck! Hope you find people!

So anyone from an aspiring pick up artist

I may well be wrong :) But me thinks you are after reading that drivel The Game and want to go picking up ladies :D (I know its drivel because I read it myself)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

RoverJames wrote: »
    I may well be wrong :) But me thinks you are after reading that drivel The Game and want to go picking up ladies :D (I know its drivel because I read it myself)

Look at his previous posts. He's already posted here about being a pick up artist. How delightful!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Chuckle chuckle, it mustn't be going too well for him if he needs a back up chap with him. Was so obvious, he is interested in conversation but doesn't want to chat to anyone on here, just wants someone to go out with and get talking to people :rolleyes:

As I said above though I did read that book myself, 'twas actually a post on here that I knew about the book from, some one commented that it was not a bad read and good for getting an uderstanding of the fairer sex. 'tis not a great read at all, very easy to put it down mid chapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Whilst I have no qualms with manipulating the minds of those open to manipulation, I resent the use of the word 'artist'.

He sounds like a class act :D

Kold wrote: »
    Whilst I have no qualms with exploiting the minds of those open to exploitation

I reckon he wants to exploit more than their minds :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I reckon he wants to exploit more than their minds :eek:
    Who doesn't?

Kold wrote: »
    Who doesn't?

True to a degree, true love and being mystified and enchanted by a wonderful lady does appeal more though as one grows up.

Most people don't listen these days because they are afraid what they might hear!

Ohhhhh really? Where's your evidence supporting this assertion?

Or the 'nut house' maybe? :rolleyes:

I'm reeeeeally surprised Taveran hasn't posted something we can slate again! :rolleyes:

He is probably busy harassing women in Crawford Art Gallery or something :)

NoDice wrote: »
    I'm reeeeeally surprised Taveran hasn't posted something we can slate again! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm not surprised ND, cause you've obviously not reached the same lofty metaphysical plane as Taveran and in my case, I can barely spell it, let alone reach it! ;)

I had heard a whisper that Taveran has found a six foot tall white rabbit called Harvey to have intimate discourse with, or maybe some other kinda *****course.

I think we had a near miss there gang! :D

• Advertisement

He is probably busy harassing women in Crawford Art Gallery or something :)

FFS RJ, don't be giving away all my little secrets! I just adore those brainy chicks! :D

First off great response! :) always nice to hear people talking
    Second I'v prob had conversations with most of ye :eek: ya really!

now if ur really interested in meeting and discussing how to connect quickly with people let me know. And no im not after woman i'v met enough already :rolleyes:

As for The Game well I read it after I ever started this interest and think its all a bad way to do things. Social skills is something you gain, not copy! Otherwise you're a social robot :eek:

Ladies Gents its miserable outside and I'm gonna play FM 2008 so its a pleasure to have entertained you! :P

Good day
    Taveran

Advertisement