Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black ink in Brother A3 Printers (DCP-6690CW)

Options
  • 10-01-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I bought a brother 3 in 1 A3 printer (DCP-6690CW) online about 2 months ago.

After seting the printer up, for some strange reason the black ink will not print. I put the ink in correctly etc.

I've had about ten printer in my time and lots of experience with oversized A1, A0 printers during my time in work. so i have a good knowledge of printers etc.

So I went through all the procedures in the manual online (the ones i got in the box were in french and german)

get on to the online company and brother Ireland both helpfull, but no success.

After wasting a day messing around i packed it up and send it back to france i think.

The other day i get my new printer back so i set it up and to my amazement the black ink does not work, just like the last one!

I did wonder if they repack the printer etc, and sent it back to me?

but it was very well packed and presented so i don't think this was the case.....????

so now i have a printer that does not work again and another day wasted trying to figure out what the problem is.

has anyone else had this problem?

maybe it's the black ink carts?

has anyone had this experience a solved it?

any ideas?

Advertisement