Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 RLOD

• 10-01-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello im looking for someone in galway that can fix my xbox 360 its has 3 rlod meaning it has over heated Pm me ill will pay you to fix it pm me your price and a phone number if possible and ill will get back to you

Thanks
    ,dardar07

PS: Try Make Me A Good price ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Send it back. Even if it's not under warranty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Send it back and get it fixed for free. All those fixes are temporary and you just end up with a botched 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway City -> Ex bocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

dardar07 wrote: »
    Hello im looking for someone in galway that can fix my xbox 360 its has 3 rlod meaning it has over heated Pm me ill will pay you to fix it pm me your price and a phone number if possible and ill will get back to you

Thanks
    ,dardar07

PS: Try Make Me A Good price ;)

See this thread: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055202987

Unless you've opened up the console and tinkered with it, thus voiding your warranty, call Microsoft and send it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dardar07

Unopened but the warranty if gone on it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

dardar07 wrote: »
    Unopened but the warranty if gone on it...
    it does't matter, microsoft have a 3 year warranty on ALL consoles affected by RROD

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Dark-Mavis

BUMP

My X-box just got RLOD recently but it's nearly four years old....

So where in Galway city can fix it?

Even if Microsoft would replace/fix it would prefer to get it done locally so i could get some use out of it over the next two weeks.

Cheers for any replies

DM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Two of my mates rang up today about their Xbox 360 as they have the 3 red rings. Consoles are nearly 4years old. They asked for serial number of Xbox's and nothing else...

Courier is to be arranged to pick them up....They were given as stated the 3 months warranty plus a months free gold live membership for the hassle..

If you don't care about waiting for it to be fixed, then save yourself some money and do it yourself then...checkout youtube for fix...8 x M5 80 x 10 screws 16 x M5 nylon washers, some Articsilver 5 thermal paste...

Advertisement