Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 Xboxes on 1 home network.

• 10-01-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there!

Does anyone know how to set up a home network so that 2 Xboxes can run smoothly on Xbox Live at the same time?

I have a Belkin F5D8236-4v1 wireless router. My broadband connection is a 10mb from NTL. I have tried port-forwarding for one xbox. I opened port 88 UDP and port 3074 TCP&UDP for 192.168.2.2. That's the first xbox but it still shows that the NATs is set is strict. The only way I can get it to be set to open is if I put the IP address in the DMZ but need to use that feature for the second Xbox.

For the second Xbox I can't forward the ports as it only lets you open a port for one IP address at a time. The only way I can think of getting around this problem is to set up one Xbox with the ports forwarded and use the DMZ feature on the other. Is this possible?

But does anyone know if port-forwarding alone can set the NAT settings to open? How can you use 2 Xboxes on the one network???

Thanks again,
    grey_man.

EDIT: I've read this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055789163 after posting but still can't solve the problem. :(

Comments

Advertisement