Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment for 21st at home...

Options
  • 10-01-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Does anyone know of a good "one man band" or something like that to play at my 21st. I need something that an older crowd will like but also something that the younger crowd wont be cringing at!

il be having a DJ after for the young crowd so need something good for before it... any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

The looney hoppers are gr8, theyre based in Leitrim, Where are you based?? They do all types, karaoke, etc.... great entertainment. I'll try and get a number for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

what about rodeo bull hire or something like that too? gr8 for all ages....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Thin Ice are meant to be good. I haven't heard them play, but I know quite a few people around Kildare have hired them for different types of events from weddings to riding club nights out and they were happy with them. Apparently they're not too expensive either.

Advertisement