Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daisy hill hospital...which consultant ???

Options
  • 10-01-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi I am wondering can anyone recommend a consultant, I am going private to daisy hill, newry. I have a 10 yr old (mr de courcy wheeler) was my consultant then but as I say dat was 10 yrs ago and I was only 19 then, then I had my youngest who is six in the rotunda with barry gaughan as my consultant!..but now I have moved to Co Louth and I am wondeing can anyone recommend a consultant. Mr Simms, Mr De Courcy Wheeler and I think there is one or two more....?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ballycastle

Hi there. I'm in Dundalk too. I decided to go with Mr Simms, after hearing so many good things. I'm 28 weeks and have found him and the clinic to be very good. He's a real gent and takes his time to scan at each visit and he goes into detail with whats on the screen.

Good luck!

Advertisement