Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowmen Haters.

Options
  • 10-01-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

:mad: Anyone notice that there is people in Kilkenny City wrecking snowmen?

Myself and my friends made snow people:D today,and within two hours they had been wrecked by two girls and two guys.
    Same thing when we made a snowman on Wednesday.

We were very disappointed as we spend ages making them.:mad:

Did they never make snowmen when they were younger????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I don't know. Wrecking snowman would be entertainment when you live in the sticks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gumdrops

It's a shame when our snowmen are not safe:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Corkmen by any chance??

staker wrote: »
    Corkmen by any chance??
    No:) Loughboy people:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

gumdrops wrote: »
    ;)

Kinda stupid, prolly some lads on the way home from the pub early hours...

• Advertisement

staker wrote: »
    ;)

Kinda stupid, prolly some lads on the way home from the pub early hours...

No it was only an hour ago. They were snowmen hating teenagers.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

You should build a crappy snowman and then wait behind a wall with a stockpile of snowballs and a flask of tea. When you are inevitabley spotted by the wrongdoers as they went the other way to the way you were expecting them, get somone else to run them over.

No more problems.:D

You should build a crappy snowman and then wait behind a wall with a stockpile of snowballs and a flask of tea. When you are inevitabley spotted by the wrongdoers as they went the other way to the way you were expecting them, get somone else to run them over.

No more problems.:D

:p:p Good idea.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Bury knives and screwdrivers and such inside the snowman...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Razor blades :D

That'll learn them

• Advertisement

I wouldn't go that far:eek::eek:

KTRIC wrote: »
    Razor blades :D

That'll learn them

:pBut the snowmen are too young to shave:p

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Booby trapping a snowman isn't all that funny but setting up an ambush could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Nothing like Jabbing the head of a snowman though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The other night I was driving home and two tools got out of the car infront of me just to knock over a snowman, these ejits must have been around 19-20.

Have they nothing better to do then ruin kids snowmen? :(

I hate them all. (The haters not the kids!)

Anybody see the snowman made with loads of pasta? It was on the Greens Hill Road. Pretty Good

gumdrops wrote: »

Even worse:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Some drunks fashioned a penis out of snow on my lawn the other night. I found this mildly amusing.

Why can't people just defile the snowmen in a humerous way by fashioning breasts or penises on them instead of simply knocking them over. That doesn't take any thought or originality at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Some drunks fashioned a penis out of snow on my lawn the other night. I found this mildly amusing.

Why can't people just defile the snowmen in a humerous way by fashioning breasts or penises on them instead of simply knocking them over. That doesn't take any thought or originality at all.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63928433&postcount=226

As you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

What you should do is hide inside a snowman for as long as it takes for one of these ruffians to come and knock it down. When they punch, kick or push the snow you can jump out and scare the bejaysis out of them. Either that or nobody will come and you will die of hypothermia/snow suffocation. It would probably be worth it though as you would have your name in the national papers when your body is found inside a snowman. You could also get your family to contact the organisers of the Darwin Awards and then perhaps there would be a nice trophy dedicated to your memory standing on the fireplace, basking in the glow of a warm, cosy fire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement