Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather & Road Conditions in Ballycoolin - Rosemount Business Park ?

Options
  • 10-01-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi

I know this may be on a thread but I don't have the time to check. I live up in Carbury and travel to Ballycoolin - Rosemount Business Park for work. Could anyone tell me what the conditions are like up there?

Really struggling to get an update on this and have been working from home the last week.

If there is a post on this can someone direct me to it please?

Thanks

Mairéad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

I have to travel there tomorrow myself from Wickow, so im also interested in the road conditions there.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭m-a-i-

Main roads are fine, little slushy but not overly icey. But up around Ballyboolin could be an issue. It's been an ice rink the past week.

Just got that reply from a Facebook friend.....Not looking forward to that trip tbh...Have to travel through Lucan which is apparently a death trap as well

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

well, its lashing rain at the moment, so i would think the roads will be fine by the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭m-a-i-

yeah...hopefully the weather doesn't get too colder so it doesn't freeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

Last tuesday was the last day I was there and it was pretty bad then..........Hopefully it wont be as bad in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭bionic.laura

I live near there and it was icy and snowy all week. There's been a thaw on here today and the roads are clear, no ice and slushy. So says my flatmate who drove from there a few hours ago. If it freezes overnight they may turn bad again.

Advertisement