Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 Video in Portrait Orientation

• 10-01-2010 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone had this problem - I took video captions with my n95 holding the phone upright (in portrait) and when I saved them over to my laptop they are all came in sideways and i cant figure out if there is a way to change them to landscape so that I can actually look at them without twisting my neck sideways!!!

Thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

gwenuska wrote: »
    Hi

Has anyone had this problem - I took video captions with my n95 holding the phone upright (in portrait) and when I saved them over to my laptop they are all came in sideways and i cant figure out if there is a way to change them to landscape so that I can actually look at them without twisting my neck sideways!!!

Thanks in advance:D

Yes, really annoying. After a lot of searching I found that
    Picasa for your PC will do it for you !

Select the video then right click
    "View and Edit > Rotate clockwise "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭gwenuska

long_b wrote: »

Select the video then right click
    "View and Edit > Rotate clockwise "

Thanks for your reply but it didnt work for me. I did as you said but when the video is playing i cant see it - its just blank, I reversed it back by clicking rotate anticlockwise and its working fine but just sideways!!

Anyone else have any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭gwenuska

I still havent sorted this out. Anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement