Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what you doing next year?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

Lawliet wrote: »
    stand_back_square_0.png

In Trinity, hopefully!
    lol
    Hopefully see you there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Good old xkcd.

Lawliet wrote: »
    stand_back_square_0.png

In Trinity, hopefully!

My boyfriend has that t shirt :D I love xkcd! Got him the book for Christmas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

hopefully food science ucd or science ucd/trinity or human nutrition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Business. U.L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Seloth wrote: »
    I'm really hoping to do Government in UCC next year :)

I was thinking about this aswell as an option..not really sure about what job I can get out of it after. I have a friend who was going to do it and he looked into it and didnt think there was much out there for jobs.. however Ireland will be a different place in 4years jobwise

I have Mary I as number 1 for Primary Teaching and Arts in UCC after, then I have public administration in UL and Early Childhood Studies in UCC but I think I will switch these around..

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Arts at NUIM or Philosophy/Philosophy+English in TCD. Maybe Humanities in St.Pats! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Theoretical Physics in UCD. And if I don't get the qualifications: Science in UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 OoOROiSiNOoO

Law & Society in DCU :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Law in UCC, if that fails then Arts in UCC.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Alice10

I have no idea what I want to do. Originally I wanted to so into Science but now I just find that boring.. Then I thought I wanted to do biomedical engineering but now i dont :/
    Now the only thing that I want to do is psychiatry but you have to do medicine for this and I don't know if i would be able for medicine eg standing in on surgery while being an intern, working as a doctor in a hospital etc while I'm training to be a psychiatrist.
    I just dont know what to do.. like is psychology totall different?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭GLUEY

Gaeilge agus Leánn an Aistriúcháin, NUIG. 505 points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ithoughtitwasap

Arts with English, Philosophy and/or Sociology.

Anywhere really! Trinity first choice, UCD second, Maynooth third.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

cork*girl wrote: »
    I was thinking about this aswell as an option..not really sure about what job I can get out of it after. I have a friend who was going to do it and he looked into it and didnt think there was much out there for jobs.. however Ireland will be a different place in 4years jobwise

I have Mary I as number 1 for Primary Teaching and Arts in UCC after, then I have public administration in UL and Early Childhood Studies in UCC but I think I will switch these around..

Well I plan to do post grad in diffrent things using that,Wanna fo a further study in politics after.

My half sis friend is currently in a Irish embassy in some African country and shes loving it out there((Getting paid quite well to I've been told))

Not looking to do a job for a pay though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rororororororor

Journalism in DIT!!...hopefully!!*fingers suppper crossed*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 emzz

I want to do primary teaching in St.Pat's!:) failing that, Mater Dei, here I come!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

Environmental science ucc, dunno if i'll get it though (400 pts). perhaps i'll go live on Sherkin island as a hermit :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard Noggin

History in TCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Medicine in TCD, RCSI, UCD, then UCC (not feeling the love for NUIG for some reason)

I really need to get myself a back-up plan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Bradence93!

Irish and maths or irish and spanish anywhere!!!! anybody able to recommend somewhere?????:D:D it would help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

Commerce with Accountancy in NUIG if all goes to plan,second choice is Accounting and Finance in DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Irish and maths or irish and spanish anywhere!!!! anybody able to recommend somewhere?????:D:D it would help

Where do you live Bradence

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cailin_donn

Arts with English, Irish, History and Theatre and Performance Studies in NUIG. failing that; General Arts, Arts with Irish Studies or Cumarsáid in NUIG. Im thinking of maaaaaybe doing a journalism/PR postgrad or a H Dip. My dream job would be acting but I want something to fall back on

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

possibly art and design in GMIT or LIT. Or Vis Comm in DIT. Or Arts. I'm actually planning to defer my course and take a year out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭BrokenHeels_Ox

arts in UCD with communications then a postgrad in SLT :D

Advertisement