Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INFERNO RANBAT 7 - SAT 16th JAN - XGC, LIFFEY ST, DUBLIN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Reanimemmett

Are most of the games still played on Xbox? Going to try make it to this. Always have other stuff to do on Saturday, not this week though. I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

No
    Are most of the games still played on Xbox? Going to try make it to this. Always have other stuff to do on Saturday, not this week though. I hope.
    Most of them still are yea, but I think there's more on PS3 than there used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

No

It is a mix of both Ps3 and xbox 360's. Generally whomever you are fighting and you decide which one you prefer.

Jim wrote: »
    Most of them still are yea, but I think there's more on PS3 than there used to be.

I'll bring my 360 stick then. What's the entry price and all that? Didn't see it in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No
    15 euro, 10 goes to the prize pot, 5 covers the machine rental.

• Advertisement

Starts at 2?

No
    Starts at 2?
    Aye. Although make sure to get there earlier than that to give Azza time to sort out the groups etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

No
    some one estimate pot approximately for the poster

cheeers

No
    Around 300 euro or so last time wasn't it?

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

No
    Yeah I think 30 entered last time so the pot was €300 split 60/30/10.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

is this open to non boards heads? I have a couple of mates who are interested in going along

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No
    lazlo wrote: »
    is this open to non boards heads? I have a couple of mates who are interested in going along

All are welcome.

Can you post their names/handles here so we know of numbers and can have a list pre-written.

Just little things that make everything run smoother on the day.

No
    lazlo wrote: »
    Of course. Everyone is welcome.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

All are welcome.

Can you post their names/handles here so we know of numbers and can have a list pre-written.

Just little things that make everything run smoother on the day.

Cant confirm attendance just yet sadly but if I attend its likely that I'll have two people with me.

Niall who has a lot of SF4 experience on the 360 and mains Ryu.

Marc who has little SF4 experience but mained Ryu and played SF2 a lot in arcades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

No
    I'll pop in, i MIGHT play, but not confirming anything, i want to play Newtype at least, been wanting to do that for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

So is this going to be 1 fight elimination or best of 3 fights?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    So is this going to be 1 fight elimination or best of 3 fights?

Probably 1 fight in the groups 3 in playoffs I'd bet like last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

No
    I know someone said it starts at 2 but the last one started 1 so is it really 2? A lot of confusion here :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

No
    Starts at 1.00PM. I think in the survey a slight majority expressed a preference to upping the number of group games to 3 sets per match.

We will try this as a trail and if it proves practical time wise we will keep the system in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

yeah I got that impression too, it'll be interesting to see how this goes. Also azza is it just you running it or is anyone helping you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

I am going to be there and i don`t mind helping run the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i'll be at this, hopefully i wont go out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No
    chunkis wrote: »

Great to hear that! Now try to get some sponsorships like you did for your last tourny :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    chunkis wrote: »

lessee... Bush, chunkis, azza, ken b, dreddy... I do believe if team Dragonslayer represent it's time for another 5 v 5.

No
    lessee... Bush, chunkis, azza, ken b, dreddy... I do believe if team Dragonslayer represent it's time for another 5 v 5.
    Aslong as Coblecog gets beaten in it.

That turncoat!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Change of plans. I'll defo be there.

No
    Haha, cheers Doom. That'd be a good 5 on 5 team imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

No
    Might be able to make it down on Saturday~ Have to crank out the 360 again, haven't turned it on since that casual I played a few of yee at in November. XD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

No
    Will more than likely be able to make this one I think. BTW why is the poll closed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

No
    B.jpg
    quick job, aint got no time.
    I might not be there, depends on schedule

Advertisement