Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INFERNO RANBAT 7 - SAT 16th JAN - XGC, LIFFEY ST, DUBLIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

No
    Prob because Ryan Hart uses Sagat also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

No
    And Zak (IIRC)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Prob because Ryan Hart uses Sagat also.

Wtf, why would that mean he plays Ryu VS me? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

No
    Because you beasted his S-tier, he chose a different A-tier.

Now if he'd picked Akuma... :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    Lads, dreddy's wtf? moment is up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No
    joconnell wrote: »
    The amount of chip hondas headbutt does is ridiculous.

Yes, but then one of foamy's combos sets me down about 50% life bar wise!

Dreddy, you're a lucky backstard!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

No
    D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Someone was looking for footage of the akuma-combo master foamy mushroom, and here he is!

Im not sure who ever wanted to that video... Im just saying this isnt one of my best games.... xbox 15's screen is off and its hard to time combo's :(

Ps. D4RK I wana rematch on XBL :P record it too haha

No
    Im not sure who ever wanted to that video... Im just saying this isnt one of my best games.... xbox 15's screen is off and its hard to time combo's :(

Ps. D4RK I wana rematch on XBL :P record it too haha

"The screens off! My stick is bust! There's a pack of ravenous dogs ripping my legs off!"

What next? :P You can have your rematch, I'll see to it, your destruction is swift and painless :p

No
    How about now? Im about to turn it on haha

No
    How about now? Im about to turn it on haha

Dad's on the computer, there would be lag and then you'd be able to blame it on that! I'll pop on later if you're still on, but don't wait up!

• Advertisement

No
    "The screens off! My stick is bust! There's a pack of ravenous dogs ripping my legs off!"

What next? :P You can have your rematch, I'll see to it, your destruction is swift and painless :p

... just to point out, in one of my fights, someone was complaining about their stick... preety sure his username was some kind of vegetable.

A shadowy one, if I recall correctly

No
    Dad's on the computer, there would be lag and then you'd be able to blame it on that! I'll pop on later if you're still on, but don't wait up!

Ah its grand.. Ill be on till like 1? or so.. So no rush at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No
    really weird that the last 2 rounds ended exactly the same way

No
    ... just to point out, in one of my fights, someone was complaining about their stick... preety sure his username was some kind of vegetable.

A shadowy one, if I recall correctly

Just to point out, that wasn't my stick, or my console! I will not be mocked any further, you will have what is due to you soon, good day to you sir! :(

No
    Finals up now.

Really not happy with the quality in this one. I am told by people who know more than I that this can happen when you film television and youtube's compression can be really bad.

That said I've gotten some optimized for youtube settings for iMovie so I am going to hopefully put up a better version of the final later and use those settings from now on if they work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Great fight lads top top quality!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

No
    Nice random ultras :pac:

Can't believe the one in the corner whiffed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

No
    Worst. Ultra. Ever.

A certain Edmond Honda might have something to say about that!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No
    Honda and Vega definitely have worse Ultras than Chun.

Guile too.

Fuerte's is ridiculously annoying because if you are a tiny bit off it whiffs completely and leaves you wide open.

Fei Long has a pretty **** Ultra too.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Both the winners and losers finals were great matches.

Bush/Chris match was top drawer.

No
    Sad thing is I'd kill for Guile to have a Chun like Ultra, faults and all :(

The last three matches were all top drawer. Some nicer stuff down in the field too.

I'll make a playlist tonight and a "best of" post like last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

No
    Chuns ultra isnt that bad, it was close to be being really good. If it juggled everyone it would have been one of the best in the game I think.

No
    Playist for final 16:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=172F865B7E20EE12

Playlist for group fights:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EABAD99FF8134904

I don't think I actually need to make a highlight post, they're already all above in this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 elwaster

Completely missed this, disappointed in myself, will their be another soon?

No
    elwaster wrote: »
    Completely missed this, disappointed in myself, will their be another soon?

the plan was not to have one in the near future because of Lanparty, but now thats been delayed the honest answer is "I don't know" :)

Vaticon is on in March, but I woudn't mind a ranbat before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 elwaster

Is it not possible to have a fortnightly tournament with a leaderboard going for the year? and a percentage of entrants fee each time goes towards an end of year main prize for top brawler!

I'm not too familiar with how difficult, or easy it is to set these kind of things up, but I know i would most certainly want to be a part of it. Would totally kick ass! Especially with the new SF coming out as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No
    elwaster wrote: »
    Is it not possible to have a fortnightly tournament with a leaderboard going for the year? and a percentage of entrants fee each time goes towards an end of year main prize for top brawler!

I'm not too familiar with how difficult, or easy it is to set these kind of things up, but I know i would most certainly want to be a part of it. Would totally kick ass! Especially with the new SF coming out as well!

I'm going to assume you're in Dublin and it's only a couple of euro to the city centre for you. We have people who come to our tournaments from all over the country and there is no way we could expect them to travel every two weeks.

I'd love a tournament every two weeks, but logistically it's not really viable.

• Advertisement

No
    I'm going to assume you're in Dublin and it's only a couple of euro to the city centre for you. We have people who come to our tournaments from all over the country and there is no way we could expect them to travel every two weeks.

I'd love a tournament every two weeks, but logistically it's not really viable.

Besides, between Dragonslayers and Inferno we pretty much have one every three at the moment.

Advertisement