Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Developing your inner eye

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

so.... all those times I critiqued magazine images or analysed pics for C&C .... I was really training my inner eye !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Looking at other photographs helps your photography!

never saw that one coming...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

My inner eye was too busy being told by my two outer eyes that my Norton was saying there's a bundle of pop ups heading down the track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

humberklog wrote: »
    My inner eye was too busy being told by my two outer eyes that my Norton was saying there's a bundle of pop ups heading down the track.

do yourself a favour a dump norton. Get NOD32. Norton is bloated to the hilt and not that useful.......

Back on topic.

that article was a good read, must concentrate on my "inner eye" more often...

I often look at flickr just for inspiration and some ideas, so hopefully that counts :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Eirebear wrote: »
    Looking at other photographs helps your photography!

never saw that one coming...

To be fair, it's more that analysing and thinking about other photos helps your photography. There's a lot of us who look at photos, but may not actually give them the right kind of thought. Kudos to those who do, but for those of us who don't, the article is a kick in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement