Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

hi everyone, im thinking of going back and repeating french to get a subject requirement for college (im on a year out) the trouble is when i did my leaving in 2009 i did pass french and got a B1 (my teacher was ****e and i was a bit lazy ha) anyway my question is do you think it would be possible if i got grinds twice a week or something from now until the leaving to get a C3 in honors french?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

definately if your willing to work hard, not just from grind work like study verbs and grammer on your own.Do you have an idea where you'll do your oral??

It'll help if ya try and immerse yourself in the language, Change your language settings on your phone to french thats loads of new words you'll learn, change your facebook to french...there's some more,
    Oh and if you have an i-pod go to i-tunes and get some french learning podcasts, I got about 350 of them lol, they're good just look around for whatever suit ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

ya id say its definatly possible!!!and since itl be the only subject you'd be taking you could focus on it alone....i'd say if you tried you could surpase a c3!!!

Advertisement