Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone want to play Left 4 Dead with me?

• 11-01-2010 2:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Anyone want to play Left 4 Dead with me? I'd love to play with real people but don't know how to! I just got a Gold membership card.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

gamertag: Korvanica

Only have left for dead 2,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Ya sure no problem. My GT = Slugs91. I have all achievements in Left 4 dead 1, and play L4D2 quite regurlarly, but would have no problem jumping back to show you the ropes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

Hey Korvanica and Slugs, I added you guys. Hope I wasn't being presumptuous. :D

Nah it's fine. Also if yuo're looking to make some more friends on XBL, take part in the Boards night in event this friday. It'll help you make more friends, meet some people, and you'll also have a great laugh :)

Cheers Slugs, I saw the night in thread - great idea :) - unfortunately I'm more a PS3 player and only recently got my xbox so I don't have many games. I'll keep an eye out for a left 4 dead night but I'll add my gamertag to the list in the mean time. Been having trouble with xbox live, I'm only getting one red bar, a lot of lag and constant disconnects. This an eircom problem? Does the proximity to the router make much difference cause I'm using the PPOE username, have firewall set to low and the PS3 connection is flawless. Bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

hey lads can you add me for some L4D 1.. GT: Flyin Viper
    bought it ages ago and only played it intermittenly.

Is the port opened on it, do you have bandwith problems? You should google it. I mean you've defo npo problem with psn?

I've opened up the xbox live port, on the router, and have upnp enabled. I can happily sit at the laptop and use the internet while playing COD on the PS3 lag free, so to my knowledge I have no bandwith problems (well until now). I've googled it and the only thing I can think of is that I'm being connected to foreign players on servers that don't do me any favors. I'll try jump into a game with yourself or some other boardies at some stage and see if it's any better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Gamertag: P1992, have both can play either to a reasonable level, more for fun than anything else.

I think I know what the problem is, I'll explain to you when I'm in a party with you later on :)

• Advertisement

Won't be on tonight chief. I'll take you up on that offer next time I see you online. Cheers:D

Advertisement