Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buses in Cork?

• 11-01-2010 7:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Are bused running in cork? BE Have yet to update their websire.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Ludo wrote: »
    Are bused running in cork? BE Have yet to updste their websire.

More than likely the first few buses wil run.
    and then they would decide to stop the system..

in dublin, our buses didnt stop until late afternoon!

causing mayhem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

according to the radio, no buses on the northside (and none in Kerry)

I however witnessed our brave driver set off for Cork on our once a day service.....(well i saw a bus pass at least and it cant be a school bus so...)

(we do actually have a second service at around 10,,,but no balancing return journey afaik)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Went out to get the bus (southside) at 7.20 as apparently they were running. None turned up my 8 (three usually pass) so I gave up and went home. FFS why cant they give decent updates on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

Went out to get the bus (southside) at 7.20 as apparently they were running. None turned up my 8 (three usually pass) so I gave up and went home. FFS why cant they give decent updates on their website.

The BE was actually pretty good last week with updating on all the disruptions in the Greater Dublin Area, but I guess as the thaw has set in on the East coast and the problems moved elsewhere, I think there might a general attitude of, "a shur its only down da country".

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

The southside No2 certainly ran around 9am - doubt if the Northside leg would run - 'twould be sheer madness going up those hills.

• Advertisement
Advertisement