Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

up and down, always de way, hard to get on a roll.
    least your in profit

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Leopardstown

2:10 - Whodoyouthink - 2pts e/w @ 12/1

Half-brother to smart staying hurdler Whatuthink and looks good prospect himself, slamming his field in a maiden here on Boxing Day in a good time. Could prove the biggest threat to Dunguib.

2:40 - Cousin Vinny - 2pts e/w @ 9/1

Outstanding bumper performer in 2007/8 and classy over hurdles last term, too. Looked far from a natural both starts over fences (turned over at short odds). Loyalty bet for me on a horse i really like.

3:45 - Money Trix - 5pts Win @ 3/1

Done well over fences despite suffering numerous setbacks in light career (4 from 7) and was a good second in Lexus over C&D last time. Did have things pan out well that day. I think he has a good chance here and will be one of my largest bets of the year

4:50 - Frawley - 3pts @ 7/4

Looked good here on boxing day, wasn't given a great ride at all. Hopefully he'll be ridden better here and show his true worth and win.

All or nothing for me tomorrow.

What chance ''some present '' in 2.10 , drifting in market, but surely a good ew, came second to dunguib last time out
    i'd have oscar looby in 2.40 as ew
    schindlers hunt could cause upset in 3.45, but an ew bet,
    steeltown in de 4.50

New Bank - 94.69pts (-5.31pts)

I'll hopefully get back in profit soon. Had a few bad days and wiped out 25pts worth of profit. :o

1:50 Southwell - Jackie Kiely - 3pts @ 3/1

Has won here 8 times in the past, only once at this distance though. Has been running well lately and gets the nod here in a weak enough race.

• Advertisement

New Bank - 103.69pts (+3.69pts)

Profit again. :D

nice one, well spotted,

Cheers, won easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Argosy, start following xPyro :D

Ssssh, don't put the lad further in debt. :D

• Advertisement

14:55 Lingfield - Erinjay - 3pts @ 3/1 - NAP

Progressive on the AW, has won a maiden in December and a Handicap last month, both of them at Kempton. Failed as an odds on favourite in Wolverhampton over a longer trip (1m 1f), best at this trip (1mile) and should improve. Atkinson's claiming 5lbs on board too. Should be there or thereabouts at least.

2:25 Lingfield - Kyle - 2pts @ 10/1 - N.B

Undeniably well treated on pick of his form. Very close third off this mark over C&D last time and this represents an easier assignment, should be in with a shout here hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

hey erinjay is 14.55. I'm on it too best of luck

Cheers for that dude, don't know where i got the extra hour from!.

x PyRo wrote: »
    2:25 Lingfield - Kyle - 2pts @ 10/1 - N.B

Undeniably well treated on pick of his form. Very close third off this mark over C&D last time and this represents an easier assignment, should be in with a shout here hopefully.

No good. Not as far away as his position of 8th says. Will persist with him until he wins!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

erinjay blew it coming out of the gates!!!! did an amazing catch up job and would easily have won if it were not for such a brutal start

14:55 Lingfield - Erinjay - 3pts @ 3/1 - NAP

Progressive on the AW, has won a maiden in December and a Handicap last month, both of them at Kempton. Failed as an odds on favourite in Wolverhampton over a longer trip (1m 1f), best at this trip (1mile) and should improve. Atkinson's claiming 5lbs on board too. Should be there or thereabouts at least.

Erinjay would of won but gave away at least 10 lengths at the start, gutted.

racso1975 wrote: »
    erinjay blew it coming out of the gates!!!! did an amazing catch up job and would easily have won if it were not for such a brutal start

Yeah, pure disaster!. Would of won easily if it didn't feck up the start. :(

New Bank - 98.69pts (-1.31pts)

If it wasn't for Erinjay fucking up the start i'd of had nice profit!. But back in the red again.

Southwell

2:20 - First Swallow @ 9/4

Revitalised by switch to fibresand for new yard, winning over C&D in November and also good second last time. This looks good opportunity to get back to winning ways

3:20 - Spring Breeze @ 6/4

Fit from a successful hurdling spell when twice runner-up over C&D in January. Not won on Flat since August 2005, but likely to make a bold bid to set the record straight here.

4:20 - Elusive Warrior @ 3/1

Another good effort when failing under double penalty to land hat-trick of C&D wins last time. No reason why he won't once again be in the mix.

All 2pts win.

Southwell

2:20 - First Swallow @ 9/4

Revitalised by switch to fibresand for new yard, winning over C&D in November and also good second last time. This looks good opportunity to get back to winning ways

Last time i back that Donkey, came 3rd.

• Advertisement

New Bank - 92.69pts (-7.31pts)

No good today, fingers crossed for a better one tomorrow.

Southwell

1:15 - Tobrata - 1pt e/w

Usually ran his race in maidens, including here, and quickly been eased in the weights following a below-par run on handicap debut over C&D last month. Still relatively unexposed, and could have a chance in a weak race.

2:20 - Stolt - 2pts

Shown a liking for this track in a few previous visits. Eased as if amiss at Wolverhampton last time, but better than that and claims down in grade if back on song.

4:40 - Tealing - 1pt

Been running well on fibresand, winning twice over C&D. Well held on polytrack last time, and still 5 lb higher than last winning mark, but return to this venue an obvious plus.

Stolt's a non-runner.

2pts on Colorus @ 7/4 in the same race.

And 2:55 Southwell - High Treason @ 4/1 - 3pts.

I got Summery Justice at 7/1
    Get in there my son.
    Sorry about the gloat, just happy :)

Fair play Doocey. Keep it up. :D

Fair play Doocey. Keep it up. :D

Pity the stake wasn't more significant though, ah well. A winners a winner.
    You might get a few winners in the next couple of races :)

Doocey wrote: »
    Pity the stake wasn't more significant though, ah well. A winners a winner.
    You might get a few winners in the next couple of races :)

Ah well no harm. Winners are winner.

Nope doubt it, going through a rough patch.

Ah well no harm. Winners are winner.

Nope doubt it, going through a rough patch.

Nah I've a good feeling you'll get a winner if not two by tonight.
    Keep the faith. :)

Wolverhampton

5:15 - Best One @ 12/1 - 1pt

Pacey type who ended 2009 in good form and started this year in same vein

5:45 - Admiral Duque @ 3/1 - 2pts

Refitted with headgear when successful over C&D in October and matched that in defeat when good neck second to Quinsman at Lingfield last time. Inconsistent, but the one to beat if on a going day.

6:45 - Shifting Star @ 9/1 - 1pt e/w

Much improved in 2008, winning 3 times. Back to form of late, returning from nearly 2 months off when fair fifth to Tourist over C&D last time.

7:15 - Resplendant Ace @ 12/1 - 1pt e/w

Multiple AW winner who has been well below form on 2 of his last 3 starts, but place claims if back on his A game.

7:45 - Leos Lucky Angel @ 6/1 - 3pts

8:15 - Albero Di Guida @ 2/1 - 3pts

Prolific scorer in Italy and now back in the groove, winning her last 2 starts over C&D, not all out on latter occasion. Hat-trick beckons.

8:45 - Muktasb @ 7/2 - 2pts

Last win came off 1 lb higher over C&D a year ago, and in frame last 2 starts (again over C&D). Has a good chance here.

Lots of bets to pass the evening.

• Advertisement

New Bank - 73.69pts (-26.31pts)

Think i need a little break to get a bit of luck back, it's been all downhill the last few weeks and i've blew a nice lump of profit into a large loss. Still got my bank in tact though so not done yet.

Onwards and upwards peoples!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement