Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Sworn Tigress wins easily, Sonhador runs badly yet again. Tidy profit made though.

New Bank - 103.94pts (+3.94pts)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Excellent form overcoming your debt, fair play!
    Did ya get your payment from Betfair yet? :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Great recovery :pac:

Cheers lads, happy to have dug myself out of the rut. :D

Not yet Doocey, hope it's tomorrow or i'll have no hard cash for the weekend!

Wolverhampton

5:50 - Sir Geoffrey - 2pt @ 11/2

Ran well on last two outings, only lost by 1 3/4 lengths to Steel City Boy when 2nd over C&D and is now 6lbs better off than that race with SCB going up the weights. Should have a good chance here.

7:50 - Seldom - 1pt e/w @ 8/1

Hitting the crossbar alot of late, only lost by a neck lto and up 2lbs as a result, good jockey on board and will hopefully be there or thereabouts at the end of the race leading from the front.

• Advertisement

x PyRo wrote: »
    Cheers lads, happy to have dug myself out of the rut. :D

Not yet Doocey, hope it's tomorrow or i'll have no hard cash for the weekend!

Yeah it's good going.

No bother man, it'd be an awful pity if you are without some drinking money for the weekend! :D

Wolverhampton

5:50 - Sir Geoffrey - 2pt @ 11/2

Ran well on last two outings, only lost by 1 3/4 lengths to Steel City Boy when 2nd over C&D and is now 6lbs better off than that race with SCB going up the weights. Should have a good chance here.

Another winner. :D

I'm on fire!.

Another winner. :D

I'm on fire!.

Nice winner, 10er on it? :D

Alot more than that dude. ;)

Alot more than that dude. ;)

Nice one man.
    You'll be having a good weekend :pac:
    Keep it up.

• Advertisement

Cheers hopefully it continues like this. Banging in the winners lately. :D

New Bank - 112.94pts (+12.94pts)

Climbing up at a decent rate now. :)

Wolverhampton

4:00 - Micky's Knock Off - 5pts @ 4/1 - NAP

Dropped in grade for this one, has been running well of late and one i've been following. Jimmy Quinn on board too is a jockey i like, Should be well able to beat these if running well but there are a couple of dangers in the race.

Sandown

3:05 - Aather - 2pt e/w @ 8/1 - NB

Very good jumper and could still be ahead of the handicappers mark, Top jockey on board in Timmy Murphy, the good ground will be a help, and 8/1 is a good price for a horse i think has a great chance of being in the placings which are 1/4 for the first 5 horses.

Only these two bets for me tomorrow so putting a nice few quid on them.

Best of luck to anyone betting tomorrow and hopefully it's prosperous for us all. :D

Prices up, quite confident about Mickey's Knock Off. Money's going on him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Prices up, quite confident about Mickey's Knock Off. Money's going on him now.

Nice bit of money for it in to 11/4 now, hope it comes off for you !

Very poor, really fancied him but was useless.

New Bank - 103.94pts (+3.94pts)

Wiped out yesterdays profit, was due a bad day. :o

2:55 Limerick - Morning Supreme - 3pts - NAP

3:25 Limerick - Shuil Aris - 2pts - NB

Reasoning up in the morning. Watching the fight and want to put them up before i forget!.

New Bank - 103.44pts (+3.44pts)

Only a short priced winner today leaving me -.5pts today.

2:30 Plumpton - Quarrymount - 1pt e/w

• Advertisement

5th. :(

4:40 Stratford - Imperial Shabra - 5pts @ 5/1

There's talk that Mr. O'Brady will be going to win this race.

Edit : No Good.

Cheltenham Day One:

13.30 - Dunguib @ 10/11 - 11pts - NB

14.05 - Captain Cee Bee @ 3/1 - 5pts

14.40 - Bensalem @ 5/1 - 5pts

15.20 - Go Native @ 4/1 - 10pts - NAP

16.00 - Carde Champetre @ 2/1 - 5pts

16.40 - Voler La Vedette @ 7/4 - 5pts

All or nothing tomorrow at Cheltenham, best of luck lads!

Don't think it could have went any worse!. :o

3:20 Cheltenham - Kalahari King - 10pts

5:15 Cheltenham - Frawley @ 14/1 - 10pts e/w

Probably my only two for tomorrow. I like Frawley and think he has a fair chance hence my stake on him, lost to Elegant Concorde a little while back but was given a brutal ride and then won lto, has potential and should be there or thereabouts.

Actually i can't be backing just 2 at Cheltenham. :D

1:30 - Presenting Forever 2.5pts @ 14/1 e/w

I think he'll be suited to the 4mile trip looks like he could be a very good chaser, finished second to Wogan last time out jumping well. Greenall is a good chase jockey too and i think it is decent e/w value.

2:05 - Quel Esprit 2pts @ 7/2

For obvious reasons. :D I really like this horse, was one of my first winning bets when i started this gambling lark, and i'll have to stick with him out of loyalty, looks a tough race where claims could be made for alot of them. Rite Of Passage is the obvious danger for me.

2:40 - Diamond Harry 2pt e/w @ 13/2 e/w

I think Long Run will win this but i think DH is good e/w value here at that price, Won on his only 2 chasing starts and made a few mistakes but still won. Should improve a bit and is a horse i think alot of.

3:20 - Kalahari King Stake Above

The value is gone but i think he's has a fair chance of beating MM tomorrow if MM doesn't run as well as he can, will go e/w to be safe as i don't see him coming outside the top 3 but nor did i see most of todays coming outside the top 3 and alot of them did!. Won a good handicap off top weight at Doncaster lto and the trainer is saying he's the e/w banker of the festival or something similar, the price is gone but not taking any risks after todays shambolic picks. :(

4:00 - Quantitativeeasing 2pts @ 13/2 e/w

Tough race to call, could make a case for a nice few here imo, gone with McCoys ride for this one, came 2nd on his first run over this trip last time out and hopefully will come on for this race. Last years winner of this race Silk Affair is another one i like, only 2lbs between his weight last year and is a nice e/w price @ 14/1.

4:40 - Stormy Weather 1pt @ 14/1 e/w

Another tough handicap to call, no particular reason why i'm backing this one, i like O'Regan as a jockey and i think he could improve after his last run in the mud at Newcastle which he won by a few lengths. No putting much on it, 5 quid each way probably.

5:15 - Frawley @ 14/1 e/w - NAP as above

Should of beat Elegant Concorde but was given a balls of a ride and was flying home near the end, won next time out well enough and should improve. One i'll keep watch of closely over the next couple of seasons. 14's is value for him i think and hopefully it'll fly in.

They're my uneducated opinions and i'll back them all tomorrow more than likely. Hopefully it'll be a better day than today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Actually i can't be backing just 2 at Cheltenham. :D

1:30 - Presenting Forever 2.5pts @ 14/1 e/w

I think he'll be suited to the 4mile trip looks like he could be a very good chaser, finished second to Wogan last time out jumping well. Greenall is a good chase jockey too and i think it is decent e/w value.

2:05 - Quel Esprit 2pts @ 7/2

For obvious reasons. :D I really like this horse, was one of my first winning bets when i started this gambling lark, and i'll have to stick with him out of loyalty, looks a tough race where claims could be made for alot of them. Rite Of Passage is the obvious danger for me.

2:40 - Diamond Harry 2pt e/w @ 13/2 e/w

I think Long Run will win this but i think DH is good e/w value here at that price, Won on his only 2 chasing starts and made a few mistakes but still won. Should improve a bit and is a horse i think alot of.

3:20 - Kalahari King Stake Above

The value is gone but i think he's has a fair chance of beating MM tomorrow if MM doesn't run as well as he can, will go e/w to be safe as i don't see him coming outside the top 3 but nor did i see most of todays coming outside the top 3 and alot of them did!. Won a good handicap off top weight at Doncaster lto and the trainer is saying he's the e/w banker of the festival or something similar, the price is gone but not taking any risks after todays shambolic picks. :(

4:00 - Quantitativeeasing 2pts @ 13/2 e/w

Tough race to call, could make a case for a nice few here imo, gone with McCoys ride for this one, came 2nd on his first run over this trip last time out and hopefully will come on for this race. Last years winner of this race Silk Affair is another one i like, only 2lbs between his weight last year and is a nice e/w price @ 14/1.

4:40 - Stormy Weather 1pt @ 14/1 e/w

Another tough handicap to call, no particular reason why i'm backing this one, i like O'Regan as a jockey and i think he could improve after his last run in the mud at Newcastle which he won by a few lengths. No putting much on it, 5 quid each way probably.

5:15 - Frawley @ 14/1 e/w - NAP as above

Should of beat Elegant Concorde but was given a balls of a ride and was flying home near the end, won next time out well enough and should improve. One i'll keep watch of closely over the next couple of seasons. 14's is value for him i think and hopefully it'll fly in.

They're my uneducated opinions and i'll back them all tomorrow more than likely. Hopefully it'll be a better day than today.

Best of luck man but if you dont get a winner here you will have 8pts left..

colly54 wrote: »
    Best of luck man but if you dont get a winner here you will have 8pts left..

Cheers Colly, ah i don't give a shite about the bank now, i've plenty more :p It's Cheltenham so we've got to go mad :D

You doing many bets at it yourself ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Cheers Colly, ah i don't give a shite about the bank now, i've plenty more :p It's Cheltenham so we've got to go mad :D

You doing many bets at it yourself ?.

ah no winners today :(

mite do a lucky 15 2moro :D

Best of luck then dude, hopefully some of us win. :)

• Advertisement

Cheers Colly, ah i don't give a ****e about the bank now, i've plenty more It's Cheltenham so we've got to go mad

Well I like to hear that. :D:D
    Are ya ready to complete that offer on the freebie site for me? :D :pac: :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement