Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Oh yeah i'll sort that out after Chelters dude, flat out making (losing :() money. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

No bother man. I'll let ya accumulate you're fortune from Chelt and I'll pm ya :-D

This isn't going well, i've lost alot so far! lol

+9.5 thanks to Frawley placing.

1:30 - Copper Bleu @ 14/1

My Nap for the day, would prefer softer ground but was a good 4th in the Supremes last year, looks a tight race that any number of horses could win, 14/1 is good e/w value imo.

2:05 - Palypso De Creek @ 25/1

Would be better over heavy ground but i like this horse alot, came second to Our Vic last time out at Haydock, usually runs a good race and with all the surprising results so far i don't mind taking a small e/w chance on him.

2:40 - Barker @ 28/1

Isn't most effective over this trip and the ground would be better for him if it was a bit softer but @ 28/1 he's a decent e/w proposition in my opinion. Tough race to call and i think he could run a decent race.

3:20 - War Of Attrition @ 33/1

Doing well of late when switched back over hurdles and cheek pieces being fitted, doubt there'll be a fairytale ending for the 2006 Gold Cup winner but he could sneak a place hopefully.

4:00 - The Sawyer @ 18/1

Tough front runner and been doing well this season, very high in the weights but knows his way around here and should be in the frame hopefully.

4:40 - Khachaturian @ 16/1

Any one of the field could win this race, this fella has done well winning 2 out of its last 3 races beating Noun De La Tinte lto who is a horse i like. Could have a small chance.

2pt e/w on each.

• Advertisement

+25 today, with Copper Bleu winning.

Edit : And the last one placing.

Well done man.

Huge winners today!

1:30 - Secant Star - 2.5pts e/w @ 15/2 - NB Non Runner

Should be two from two but fell at the last in Leopardstown when winning the race, hit 1.01 in running. I think he can go on to bigger and better things starting with tomorrows race hopefully and he has a good chance. Not that impressed with Alaivan, especially at 7/2.

2:05 - Bahrain Storm - 1pt e/w @ 33/1

Ground should suit, Russell on board is a plus too imo, wide open race and is a good price. Will have to jump better than his last couple of races but in with a squeak hopefully.

2:40 - Arvika Ligeonniere - 1pt e/w @ 40/1

This is a horse i really rate, came 2nd lto over a trip that didn't suit it at all. The trip should be more suitable but the ground mightn't be but @ 33's i'm going to have a small e/w bet.

4:00 - Bob Hall - 1pt e/w @ 33/1

Just having a small bet mainly because he's out of Jonjo's yard, don't fancy much else in the race and he seems like a decent chaser so i'll have a small shot.

4:40 - On Borrowed Wing - 2pts e/w @ 28/1

The man from "Dunguib Gate" is on board this fellow, looks like a decent hurdler and off a decent mark, not much stands out in this one and with 5 places paid this looks a decent e/w proposition.

5:15 - Free World - 5pt e/w @ 10/1 - NAP

Placed in all but 1 race out of 13, came 3rd to two horses i like last time, Kalahari King and Oiseau de Nuit (Who's in this race). Ruby is on board and despite carrying alot of weight i fancy this one to have a good chance and 5 places being paid again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

will Ruby not be on Tataniano in that last race?

Nick Scholfield is dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Just seen that, not too happy now lol, was hoping Ruby would opt for it over Free world, good luck anyway.

x PyRo wrote: »
    2:40 - Arvika Ligeonniere - 1pt e/w @ 40/1

This is a horse i really rate, came 2nd lto over a trip that didn't suit it at all. The trip should be more suitable but the ground mightn't be but @ 33's i'm going to have a small e/w bet.

Had a great chance coming around the bend but held on for a 10/1 place. :)

New Bank - 82.44pts (-17.66pts)

I'll have to get it back to profit now, i hate Cheltenham!

2:40 Uttoxeter - Always Waining - 2pt e/w @ 33/1 - NAP

Used to be rated 147 at his peak just over a year ago, dropped to 120 now. The Good Ground is also a positive. Trainer is a local and his horses always attract support and has a good record here. + £18 to level stakes when running his horses here. If he runs well of such a low mark he surely has a chance, it's a big if but here's hoping.

Got myself another pick for tomorrow.

2:25 Lingfield - Carcinetto - 1pt e/w @ 25/1 - NB

This lad's due a win, been running ok of late, has had 11 races so far this year. Alway runs decently here but his last win here was 3 and a half years ago. 5lbs lower than last winning mark, Handicapper is going easier on him now and despite it being a shot in the dark i'll take a chance on him and hopefully he might run into a place.

2:20 Wolverhampton - Top Flight Splash - 2pts e/w @ 6/1 - NAP

Running well for new stable, only front runner in the race which the majority of horses are hold up performers, should have a decent chance leading from the front hopefully. 7lb claimer on board too.

3:00 Plumpton - The Big Orse - 2pts @ 3/1 - NB

Should of won LTO (Hit 1.03 IR) but the rider lost his whip. Has the ability to hopefully get off the mark over hurdles for the first time.

Top Flight Splash was well backed into 7/2 but faded away after the bend.

Tomorrows up now, reasoning to follow later. Going to back a few selected favourites that are going tomorrow.

2:00 Kempton - Captain Chris

2:10 Exeter - Apocal

2:20 Southwell - Samurai Way

3:50 Exeter - Sir Winston

Tomorrows up now, reasoning to follow later. Going to back a few selected favourites that are going tomorrow.

2:00 Kempton - Captain Chris - 1st

2:10 Exeter - Apocal - 2nd

2:20 Southwell - Samurai Way - 1st

3:50 Exeter - Sir Winston - 2nd

-.4pts for the day.

2:10 Haydock - Shrewd Investor - 2pts e/w @ 8/1

Won this race last year, back down to the same mark as when winning last year. 7lb claimer on board too, the good ground should help too and hopefully will be in with a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

thought id never make more profit than u??:confused:

Edit : Actually not going to give this simpleton a proper response.

Next few bets for the last 3 at Kempton.

8:20 - War of The Roses - 1pt e/w @ 10/1

8:50 - Aflaam - 1pt e/w @ 11/1

9:20 - Royal Acclamation - 2.5pt e/w @ 8/1

its funny how your not posting **** now ....like you were at the start of my thread:eek:

i got your response already so to late ...dah!!

Next few bets for the last 3 at Kempton.

8:20 - War of The Roses - 1pt e/w @ 10/1 :(

8:50 - Aflaam - 1pt e/w @ 11/1 :(

9:20 - Royal Acclamation - 2.5pt e/w @ 8/1 Wins :)

Last one's a winner @ 9/1. +29.12 to the bank when i update it.

New Bank - 101.04pts (+1.04pts)

Good man, keep it up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Had Royal Ac in the last race myself, added my toll up to 4 winners in the 5 Kempton races I betted on tonight, along with another 2 placed.:D

Doocey wrote: »
    Good man, keep it up :)

Cheers dude will sort that thing out soon. ;)
    Had Royal Ac in the last race myself, added my toll up to 4 winners in the 5 Kempton races I betted on tonight, along with another 2 placed.:D

Well done Gav, lots of profit for drink then so. :pac:

• Advertisement

Cheers dude will sort that thing out soon. ;)

No bother man ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement