Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

2:35 Newbury - City Scape 3pts e/w @ 10/1

Has come in from 20's to 10's in the last couple of hours money coming for it from somewhere. Very classy Juvenile, raced against Sea The Stars last time out but only bet one home after apparently coming back sore. Ran on this card last year coming second and along with the over night shift in prices i think he's potentially the best horse in the race. Went well fresh last year coming second after 7 months off so hopefully he can go well again today. Has a defy top weight to win it but if running to potential i think he can.

2:00 Newbury - Clowance - 2pts @ 7/1

6:35 Nottingham - Tilsworth Glenboy - 5pts @ 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Won't be backing but will be watching that City Scape race at Newbury alright, any idea where its drawn?

Drawn very wide in 17. Must be fancied big time after moving from 20's to 10's in a couple of hours. Hopefully anyways!

x PyRo wrote: »
    6:35 Nottingham - Tilsworth Glenboy - 5pts @ 6/1

Would love to shoot the jockey. Absolutely brutal ride.

Next time he has a good jockey on him i'll be lumping on again.

5:05 Wincanton - Ardmaddy - 2pts e/w

One i've had in the tracker for a good while and he's just popped up again for tomorrow. He has been running on the AW over the winter and is back over hurdles for the first time since last May when he was rated 105 in a race won by Treaty Flyer who last ran off 135 not long ago. He's still a maiden over hurdles but this is down in grade from that last run and the conditions are perfect for him. Andrew Glassonbury takes off 3lbs too and is a decent jockey in my opinion. He hit 1.29 and 1.11 in running in his last two starts on the AW over just shorter trips than this so i assume he's fit and ready to go back hurdling and might just be overpriced if he runs to his ability.

Has 2 seconds, 2 thirds and 3 4ths over Hurdles from 10 races so he obviously has a bit of ability and with the 5lb drop in weights and decent claimer on his back he could be in with an e/w shout at least but he just seems to find it hard to win, here's hoping tomorrow is his day.

• Advertisement

16/1 taken on the above.

2:40 Pontefract - Ting Ting - 2pts e/w

Stable in flying form lately and looks well weighted in first time handicap of 55. Rroyston French on board. Was placed in two maidens at 3years old losing to horses who went on to a next time winner at 73 and another who went on to race off 87 in a group 3 and ran very well. He's the only first time handicapper in the race also and could well be underrated by the Handicapper. If there's market support for him it should be significant and he should be in with a shout off what looks a lenient mark. Bred to stay this far also despite having only ran over 1m and 1m 1f.

2nd top bet in PP's top 5 bets tonight is Carragher t oscore a hattrick at 500/1 lol, you have to wonder about some peoples mentality

Drunkin boardom ive Thrown €45 on Inter to win the Champions League there now 4/1, José to give a masterclass on defending and counter attack football over the next 2 weeks :)

Kod-box wrote: »
    2nd top bet in PP's top 5 bets tonight is Carragher t oscore a hattrick at 500/1 lol, you have to wonder about some peoples mentality

Drunkin boardom ive Thrown €45 on Inter to win the Champions League there now 4/1, José to give a masterclass on defending and counter attack football over the next 2 weeks :)

Haha in fairness he should be about 5,000,000/1 for that! Should be 500/1 to score anytime alone! :pac:

Drunken gambling ain't good but that looks a good bet! They should take Barca at home at least. I think they're a better than a 4/1 shot of winning

5:10 Windsor - What Katie Did @ 16/1 - 2pts e/w @ 20/1

Hasn't been seen since June. Made all over C&D last year to win beating Sarah's Art who's a very good horse. Has a great fresh record, coming back to win twice after a long break and there's a chance that if it breaks properly it could make all the running after being well drawn in 14. Good apprentice in Ross Atkinson on board and has a serious e/w shout in my opnion.

6/1 taken on Ting Ting.

• Advertisement

Ting Ting was brutal. :o

New Bank - 122.79pts (+22.79pts)

2:30 Folkstone - Don Pele - 2pts e/w

Kod-box wrote: »

so far so good.

Lol looking well! :D

2:20 Epsom - Indian Trail - 5pts @ 4/1

Made a good return after a break coming 5/16. May have needed that race too and should have a better chance for this race. Frankie on board too is a great positive. He's only running off 86 tomorrow and has been rated 107 in the past. Frankie has won twice on him from six rides. Hoh Hoh Hoh could trouble him but he doesn't go well fresh and that retard Spencer is on board. Indian Trail goes well around here also and is sure to have a good chance. 4/1 with Bet 365 at the moment.

Can't buy a winner. :(

2:00 Beverley - Micky's Knock Off - 5pts

Been following and backing this fellow the last few times he ran, Surely has to have a serious chance here. Looks well in at the weights, Great jockey on board, Form behind Athwaab who's a seriously good filly. Should be well able to discount of these but with my luck lately he'll come last. Would be happy to get 2/1 tomorrow.

4:40 Beverley - Ginger Grey - 2pts @ 12.0

Seems over price to me in a weak enough 7 runner race. 12.0 at the moment on BF.
    Dane O'Neill on board is a jockey i like to see on board me picks and the trainer had a couple of winners the other day at Newbury so hopefully Ginger Grey will be on song and should be fit after having a few very respectable runs on the AW since February. Hopefully the return to Turf will help where he's ran well in the past but just can't seem to win. I could do with a decent priced winner!

Finally a winner!

1:25 Wolverhampton - Major Promise - 1pt e/w - NB

May have needed the run when flopping last time out after being well backed. Does better around here and should come on for that. Looks at a weight where he can finally get off the mark. 5lbs claimer on board, wouldn't fill me with confidence but doesn't look like a race that'll take much winning and he could get off the mark here.

4:35 Wolverhampton - Copperwood - 5pts - NAP

Only up 4 pounds from last win. Is a completely transformed horse from the one who went 20 runs without a win. Progressing very well and should be well able to swoop late to win this one. BF Forecast of 4/1. 6.0 at the moment. My Nap For tomorrow, and i'll be having a nice wedge on him.

Major promise came 2nd just beaten by 1/2 a length @ 7/1.

5/1 taken on Copperwood.

Copperwood came 2nd. Ran the bend to wide then couldn't get up. Was flying home.

• Advertisement

Allee Garde in the bumper at Punchestown. Mullins fancies him big time and with the form he's in who are we to argue!

5pts @ 2/1 on him for me.

Last time i listen to Mullins! :pac:

New Bank - 110.79pts (+10.79pts)

Still in profit, but going badly in reverse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

x PyRo wrote: »
    Allee Garde in the bumper at Punchestown. Mullins fancies him big time and with the form he's in who are we to argue!

5pts @ 2/1 on him for me.

His jockey paddy mullins said before the race that the ground was too quick for him.

cullen5998 wrote: »
    His jockey paddy mullins said before the race that the ground was too quick for him.

Bit late now! Mullins said he had a better chance than Arvika earlier on. Shouldn't of listened to him, but hindsight's a great thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

I heard he burst a blood vessel mate :confused: he was very coy on arvika and he wasnt supported at all in the market.. hope you had a few quid on at 3s

SRFC wrote: »
    I heard he burst a blood vessel mate :confused: he was very coy on arvika and he wasnt supported at all in the market.. hope you had a few quid on at 3s

Ah right that would explain it! Cheers dude.

I did surely. Was loving the drift! 3/1 was perfect for me. Covered a few losses. :) Anything i put in this thread loses so i didn't put him up. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

he won very well wasnt expecting it to be so easy..i got a .33 cent lucky 15 up today so im well chuffed.. 4 winners at 2/1 and 3 3/1s :D only done it for de crack paid 200 :D cest ca and tarla are expected to run well tomorrow for mullins..gl

ps. stay away from bumpers.. minefield:mad:

Well done my man! :pac:

He won easy as you like! No heart attacks for us the that race. Was great.

Yeah i usually do, but after his comments i thought it'd be a good thing. How wrong i was! :(

• Advertisement

6:00 Haydock - Athwaab - 2pts e/w

I love this horse, won me a nice bit not long ago. Back in a handicap now and only her second run on Turf. This is her ideal trip, good 3lb claimer on board and it's his only ride for tomorrow. The Good to Firm ground should be ideal if taking to turf on her return and she should be in with a good e/w chance at the very least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement