Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXFISH1

UNREAL form @PyRo!!! Well done buddy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Thanks Pyro , done very few bets before , saw your tip and decided to bet on it :D

same as that bet on the irelandd match on frday so had money in the pp account only sorry i dident put more on:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Pyro strikes again!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Didn't get a chance to look at a horse today but fair play, that's great going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Freak in Sea !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Pyro I actually love you another one scooted in 8/1 & 5/1 what a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

a 62/1 double, you hero

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bruckey2345

And theres another one thanks man .

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

lol, such a day. Geeeeeeeeeeeet in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

congrats sir powerful stuff, I hope you don't let them take you away from us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXFISH1

congrats sir powerful stuff, I hope you don't let them take you away from us.

hear hear! amazing stuff Pyro!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

a 62/1 double, you hero
    Nice, I didn't do the double but I'm ****in delighted cause I made €200 profit today thanks to Mr P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

yes thats the way to do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

On fire dude! Even the curse of Hugh didnt get you today.

Cheers everyone.

borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Haven't looked at the thread in a few days before now.

Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Yo man. Couldn't have got them winners at a better time. Have my cuz's going away party tomorrow and had no money but for a few euro in PP. Stuck it on them horses and voila!! Out for the going away party. You are a fecking legend of great proportions!! Thanks a hell of a lot!! I owe you a lot from past winners!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Sweet Jesus you are unreal, a pure legend. Been following for a long long time but this is my first time posting AFAIK. Rarely miss one of your bets and so, so happy I didn't miss today!! Did a E5 e/w double, hope the feckers pay out on the odds I took and not SP. Even so, very very happy days!!

Legend. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Unreal stuff Pyro!

Did you have anything on the double?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Well done Pyro, great stuff.

I think I need to watch the master before I post anymore selections in my thread. :)

I am on one of those runs where all my smashes fail and my bigger priced selections are being beaten by under a length. :mad:

• Advertisement

I know the feeling HB, had plenty of similar runs before. They're bloody annoying but patience will reward you I'm sure.
    Sweet Jesus you are unreal, a pure legend. Been following for a long long time but this is my first time posting AFAIK. Rarely miss one of your bets and so, so happy I didn't miss today!! Did a E5 e/w double, hope the feckers pay out on the odds I took and not SP. Even so, very very happy days!!

Legend. End of.

Thanks very, very much for the comment and welcome along. :D You'll get paid out at the odds you took I'm sure. Nice little earner, well done. :-)
    Did you have anything on the double?

I'd love to say yes, but the answer is no! Told a few people who asked that I did, just to make it sound more impressive. :pac: Wouldn't be a big fan of any sort of multiple betting nowadays. It's hard enough to profit from singles!

No selections for Tuesday. Can't find a single one and it definitely looks like a day to avoid.

Takajan does run again though (16's with Hills) and it'll be interesting to see how he does back over 6f. I've a feeling connections were messing about with him though (given that they insist on holding him up now) and there's plenty of reasons in place to think today won't be the day (car park draw, 7lb lady claimer; although she's very good), along with the fact that it's a tough race. If he shows up well at all, it'll be all systems go next time out possibly. I wouldn't be too shocked if he ran a big one today though, so if anyone's mad for action, he wouldn't be a bad bet at the price (all of this is assuming he's ridden close to the pace, which the draw makes tough). I'm going to leave it alone anyway and hope he runs a close 4th or 5th, then get the bills ready!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hey Pyro, Paddy rang, he wants his money back >=D

Didn't follow any of the tips but it's nice to see you getting good form :)

Cheers Lee, makes a nice change given the time of year. Usually it's quite tough over these months but when it rains it pours and luckily it was raining winners, then pouring them for a few days. :pac: The drought is coming at some stage soon though!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

x PyRo wrote: »
    Cheers Lee, makes a nice change given the time of year. Usually it's quite tough over these months but when it rains it pours and luckily it was raining winners, then pouring them for a few days. :pac: The drought is coming at some stage soon though!

The drought will come when i start following you again :mad:.

super-rush wrote: »
    The drought will come when i start following you again :mad:.

Yeah, go away Jinxy. :mad:

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

your firing on all cylenders now pyro, lets keep the momentum!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

No pressure on your selection today.......only EVERY member on boards that has an interest in betting is on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭SlowJack

Top picking x PyRo, keep'em coming....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I spotted that High Taylor picked the second horse, good to see he is watching boards!

• Advertisement

Unfortunately for anyone who backed Takajan, he ran exactly as I thought he would if they were waiting for another day. Will be interesting to see who's on board next time out, as I'm sure he'll be winning quite soon.

Mighty Monday lived up to expectations with Dark Dune scooting in at Wolverhampton having been backed at 6/1 (3pts). Tim Easterby's charge barely had a race, as he never came off the bridle having travelled like a dream throughout before sauntering away from the field effortlessly. He's bound to get a nice smack from the handicapper for the ease in which he won but he's so lightly-raced on polytrack that there's bound to be plenty to come yet. A nice pace to run after is what he wants and he may well be of interest again over the winter if he's a decent price. Even the Me + Hugh Taylor combination jinx couldn't stop him, so he must have an ocean in hand!

To make things even better, Frequency went on to score later on and gave me two winners on the day for the first time since June. He also travelled very well, as he so often does, and found plenty for pressure, which isn't always the case with him. In the end, he won by a cosy length and the step up to 7f really helped. I think that could be his winning over for a while but with the way his trainer is getting his runners to go, who knows how much more is in the tank. I'm happy out anyway, as he landed a 2pt bet at 8/1 in the process.

+34.00pts on one of the best days in a while. Long live Wolverhampton!

Just one bet today.

2:20 Lingfield - Regeneration - 2pts @ 8/1 (Bet365, Boyles, Ladbrokes, VC)

Regeneration bombed out when encountering soft ground at Catterick last time out but that's easily forgiven and a much better run is expected from Michael Bell's 5-year-old on his return to the all-weather. From 7 outings on polytrack, he has managed 4 wins (2 at this course) and a place, which is obviously impressive and encouraging. I'd assume that he had problems as he wasn't seen from November of last year until about 6 weeks ago when he returned to run over 7f at Kempton and given that he was probably in need of the run, I think he performed excellently to finish 3 lengths behind the winner in 6th place.

Regeneration travelled powerfully for a long way at Kempton before there was nothing left to give having tried to run down an all-the-way winner and he didn't have anything like a hard race, as he was just pushed out by Eddie Ahern in the closing stages. His run next (and last) time out was obviously a disappointment but the testing surface is a valid excuse for how he performed under his inexperienced 5lb claiming jockey and he should be a lot happier here (if he can overcome an outside draw, which is a bit of a worry). Jamie Spencer also hops back on board and he gets on well with the horse (2 wins & 2 places from 5 rides), which is another plus.

The Michael Bell yard, who were in dire form for a long time, seem to be going well at the moment and this is their only runner of the day, so hopefully it's another one that will get involved. Bell reported on his site that the horse worked nicely on Saturday and if he puts it all in today, I'm sure that he can get involved off a mark of 76, 3lbs below his last winning mark. There's a few lively contenders here and despite thinking that 8/1 is quite a big price about this fellow, I'll play it safe with a small/medium win bet. Requisite (10/1) is also quite interesting under Joe Fanning for the first time and despite the fact that she's a tricky mare, she may be worth having a small bet on too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement