Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

dennymin wrote: »
    thats exactly the way it looked! if it was 5f he would have taken it though i reckon! i was worried when i saw them leading so well with 3 furlongs to go, and rightfully so!!

They'll have different plans for him I reckon, Johnston's horses don't try at times then dot up after being well backed! I'm lumping on next time he's well backed. Could of done better in that race if he didn't go off at 100 miles an hour! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Out to 2nd fav now...

gun__1266314717_nail_biting.gif

He was always second favorite. lol

x PyRo wrote: »
    He was always second favorite. lol

Nah, he came in a bit.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Advertisement

My poor fucking heart. Beating at 100 miles an hour!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lovin it man :D

I'm sure you'r stakes were bigger than mine though!

My poor fucking heart. Beating at 100 miles an hour!

Same here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

he has it.just loged in time to get wigmore hall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

excellent stuff pyro.
    great ride from the jockey ho looked like fallon in the final furlong :D

hopefully archers road does the double now.:)

• Advertisement

does any one know why it take so long for your winnings to go back in to your accout.iam with paddy power and won on the last race and want to bet on the 4 .40 but it say that i have nothing in my ballance.

naughto wrote: »
    does any one know why it take so long for your winnings to go back in to your accout.iam with paddy power and won on the last race and want to bet on the 4 .40 but it say that i have nothing in my ballance.

Just be happy you were on it, still waiting here.

Thanks a million lads, That's how to get the heart pumping! Martin Lane was superb on him, What a strong ride, Brilliant stuff from the young man. My heart is still fecked. :pac: What a thrill!

Thanks a million lads, That's how to get the heart pumping! Martin Lane was superb on him, What a strong ride, Brilliant stuff from the young man. My heart is still fecked. :pac: What a thrill!

Didn't realise he was leading for a bit and when he did my heart nearly exploded...by a nostril in the end!

L'prof wrote: »
    Didn't realise he was leading for a bit and when he did my heart nearly exploded...by a nostril in the end!

As expected, That 21 pounds of weight came in handy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭dennymin

great stuff pyro! the change in the game plan is paying off! congrats again fella!!

great stuff pyro! the change in the game plan is paying off! congrats again fella!!

It is surely! About time it started to come together. :) These tougher races are actually proving to be easier to call for me. Funny how it goes. Nice to make a few quid and hopefully others are too, I've even lowered my stakes and yet I'm making more money due to longer shots than before. Long may it continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭dennymin

They'll have different plans for him I reckon, Johnston's horses don't try at times then dot up after being well backed! I'm lumping on next time he's well backed. Could of done better in that race if he didn't go off at 100 miles an hour! :(

we'll watch for him the next time he's out, the thing is though his odds will be above 30's or even 50's next time out after opening at 20. wtf are they waiting for?!!!! :rolleyes:

we'll watch for him the next time he's out, the thing is though his odds will be above 30's or even 50's next time out after opening at 20. wtf are they waiting for?!!!! :rolleyes:

They'll throw him into a class 4 or something where he'll be around 5/1, Backed into 2/1 and piss it from the front. Always seems to happen with Johnston's horses! It's very annoying when you back it previously and miss it next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

Are you confident about Archers Road PyRo?

• Advertisement

Are you confident about Archers Road PyRo?

Not as confident as I was last night, This Present Alchemy seems well fancied but it's a big step up for it. I think it's decent each way value at the moment, Wait and see if there's a move in the next hour before backing it, The market usually tells its own story with David Barron horses. I'm quietly confident he'll do well today, Lots of positives but there's a few improvers in the race, Although he is one of them himself and should come on from that first run as it was his first after a break and he was impressive. Worth a small bet anyways.

Backing Sarasota Sunshine in the 4:05, Frankie was good to me on Corsica, so I'm going to show him a little more faith :D

Just be happy you were on it, still waiting here.
    iam happy its finaly in my account.

Good luck with that man, I was going to back Faithful One last night @ 5/1 but decided not to in the end, It's being well backed now so I would still be fairly confident of it's chances but Frankie's is surely in with a good chance, Terrible price though. Huge hike in weights too, May well dot up though, Hope it does for you L'prof.

Good luck with that man, I was going to back Faithful One last night @ 5/1 but decided not to in the end, It's being well backed now so I would still be fairly confident of it's chances but Frankie's is surely in with a good chance, Terrible price though. Huge hike in weights too, May well dot up though, Hope it does for you L'prof.

Poor price is right and I see Faithful one is coming in too...here's hoping!

Poor price is right and I see Faithful one is coming in too...here's hoping!

The William Hill Radio dude at the track thinks yours will bolt up, I'm avoiding all shorties anymore though so I'd have to go with the value. :D

The William Hill Radio dude at the track thinks your will bolt up, I'm avoiding all shorties anymore though so I'd have to go with the value. :D

:o What does that mean?

Win handy. :p

Poor ride by Frankie.

Johnston horse who used to be crap dots up.

Jesus christ!

Nowhere near, atrocious start...hmmm, maybe making my own selection wasn't such a great idea!!!

• Advertisement

Nowhere near, atrocious start...hmmm, maybe making my own selection wasn't such a great idea!!!

It's the only way to learn man, Gotta spend money to make money. ;) Just play around with tiny stakes until you pick up different things that suit a horse etc. You can blame Frankie for that though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement