Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

adamski09 wrote: »
    this is very true! ill back anythign personally so any tip/hint in the right direction is welcome,,

agree with this,i know pyro puts a lot of time and effort into his tips,i know whatever he picks out there's a good reason for it and i know if i pick out a winner it's probably just luck so win or lose he should never apologise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

heavyballs wrote: »
    agree with this,i know pyro puts a lot of time and effort into his tips,i know whatever he picks out there's a good reason for it and i know if i pick out a winner it's probably just luck so win or lose he should never apologise

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 adamski09

he most certainly should never apologise for any1 betting there own money! its only for ****s and giggles anyway.....keep it up!:cool:

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Cheers men, always nice comments from everyone. Just disappoints me when I select two that I had reasonable confidence in and then they flop, no excuses for Sirjosh but the one at Ffos Las found the ground too soft as it was brutally soft and the jockey fecked up big style by trying to make all.

There's a couple of races I've been looking at for Kempton but I've football training to go to so I'm going to miss the racing so I'll only be placing small bets on them as I hate not being able to listen/watch the races!

I fancy Eucharist @ 2/1 big time in the 7:20. Best form in the race by a long way, Hannon and Moore combine and they're in great form with 7 out of their 15 horses winning when they've teamed up. Can't see past this filly at all. 1pt win @ 2/1 (Stan James)

Going for Bohemian Melody @ 3/1 in the 8:50. Good form in handicaps of late, looks a speedy sort and has been dropped to 6f now which will suit. Didn't get a clear run last time out in a tougher race than this and only finished 2 lengths away. Lots of room for improvement and looks the value of the race in comparison to the favourite who's in a handicap for the first time off a mark of 85 which looks steep enough, won by 8l LTO but this is alot tougher. Can't be having the fav at nearly even money. So I'll have 1pt @ 3/1 (Boyles)

That'll do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Think Belle Bayardo also has a big chance, so went for the reverse forecast with eucharist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

x_Pyro - Your tips are terrible, give it up son :pac:

Well in Xpyro, pity bout rule 4

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feeder12

Cheers for the eucharist tip!romped home got him at 7/4 happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

+1 with Eucharsit . Had Avon lady 3.45 yarmouth also, so not bad for tuesday.

Glad she won, lovely horse pity about the R4 as she would of won regardless IMO. Needed that little confidence boost. :pac: Well done to anyone who backed her. :)

• Advertisement

Got Bohemian Melody at 3s, now 9/4, come on!

Thrilled with the 3's now. Finally the market have realised who the better horse is!

Hopefully.

KA-CHING!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Legend Pyro, ****in legend!

Cheers mate, lovely change of luck in the evening! :D

Lost half a point today, thrilled with the two in the evening winning. :)

Bank - 228.83pts (+128.83pts)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

x PyRo wrote: »
    Lost half a point today, thrilled with the two in the evening winning. :)

Bank - 228.83pts (+128.83pts)

were they tips, coz i never backed em :eek:

Nothing posted here are tips. ;)

If you read it you'd notice I was having 1pt bets on both.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Nothing posted here are tips. ;)

If you read it you'd notice I was having 1pt bets on both.

but u added them in your totals, i thought you were just saying they had chance to win, i didnt see em till it was to late, i should just give u my login in details and let u back em for me ,
    thats sucks i missed them,, so far i'v only backed the losers lol my bad luck

argosy2006 wrote: »
    but u added them in your totals, i thought you were just saying they had chance to win, i didnt see em till it was to late, i should just give u my login in details and let u back em for me ,
    thats sucks i missed them,, so far i'v only backed the losers lol my bad luck

They were both 1 point bets as I said at the end of the posts, I placed two bets on the two horses! Any time I mention 1pt or whatever then I'm backing them myself.

You must have terrible luck mate, don't worry it'll change. :) Keep the head up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

nice end to evening up a nice bit pity ballinrobe dident work out as it should have but thats that way i sapose.

just a quick question iam trying to get my head around the exchage betting when you say that you betting 1pt is that a small bet as to where a 5pt bet would be a lot bigger bet??

1pt = Lowest confidence. The evening ones would of been 5pts and 3pts respectively if I was in to watch both but I can't stand not being able to watch or see my horses run so I only put on small ones unfortunately. :(

5pts = Highest confidence, that I'm lumping on. I don't do this too often though.

Not picking out my turf selections incase the ground ruins my chances! I'll post them tomorrow closer to the races.

3:00 Lingfield - Fardyieh - 1pt e/w

Very interested in this one, dropped back to 6f after shaping well for a long time a couple of weeks ago after a 2 month break, ran well for a long time but hung badly in the final furlong over 7f but still was only 4.5 lengths away in the end, won over 6f in her 2 year old days, that was on the AW at Kempton too. Drops back to a weaker grade and gets a 5lb allowance for age. Should prove better than her last run and will be fitter, ran all over the place that day and ran very free for a long way and didn't like the hill at Beverely. This track should suit better and she's 8lbs lower than her opening handicap mark of 78 only 3 runs ago. She's well bred and related to a few winners over 6f, seems to have a lot of speed and ability, just needs to show it again. Drawn soundly in stall 2 and with Fromsong in the race she's likely to get a good solid pace to suit.

Clive Brittain and Neil Callan have a great record together, with a win rate of 28% on the all weather from 82 runners and showing a massive £82 profit to £1 level stakes. She has raced in far hotter contests than this and proved to be a decent horse and still has plenty of room for improvement having only had 7 career starts and still unexposed. Lots more to come for her and I feel she'll prove to be one of the better horses in this race, should be around 8/1 come tomorrow and that'd be a perfect e/w price for me. Going to have a small each way bet on her.

Green Velvet is catching the eye in the 3:30 at Lingfield, undecided of yet and I'll come back to it tomorrow if I'm doing anything with it.

Only the one bet so far, can't find anything else jumping out at me yet, there'll be a few more come tomorrow afternoon when I know the story with the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Green Velvet is catching the eye in the 3:30 at Lingfield, undecided of yet and I'll come back to it tomorrow if I'm doing anything with it.

Think he has a huge chance, 5/2 is a great price for him IMO

So tempted to go in large on Green Velvet!

12/1 with Boyles for Fardyieh, what a price. I'd have her a lot shorter than that.

i have a bet on Fardyieh and now i cant find hi on the racecards on betfair???? wtf:D:confused:confused::confused:

hahah forget that im a ****in thick,,,i keep forgetting that betfair is an hour behind and i was looking at wrong race

haha good man, I always do that too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

So tempted to go in large on Green Velvet!

12/1 with Boyles for Fardyieh, what a price. I'd have her a lot shorter than that.

Green velvet worth a punt for def, maybe not large but still too good of odds to turn town

Gone for
    green velvet
    Baby driver (2.10 catt) - way overpriced at 11/1
    Mica Maka (3.10 catt) - 11/2
    Alhoni (2.40 catt) - 11/4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement