Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Nice one pyro,I got him at 10000000000/1 this morning. Had 1000000000000 on it,gonna buy a pint as a result and save the rest.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Good.

Having a bet in the silver cup?

I'd say I will G, not sure who it'll be though. Such a head scratcher. Spent about 6-8 hours on the Bronze Cup yesterday and I'd say I'll be at tomorrow's racing until long into the early hours! Some good races thankfully.

I'd love to see Advanced win it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

WOO HOO!! Nodded off again same as Sat. First and fourth between yourself and Aidan :-D Ye guys are legends B-)

Good stuff Sandman. :D
    greetings wrote: »
    I'd love to see Advanced win it

Yeah that one caught my eye too. There's so much pace in the race that I'm going to look at something to come from the back, I just don't know who that'll be yet.

Best of luck if you back that one man.

Have to pop out now, then back to the racing!

+40pts today.

Bank - 348.39pts (+248.39pts)

That makes for nice reading! :)

I dunno if I even will,doesn't owe me anything since I backed it at 25/1 when it won before :D I try to avoid these big handicaps,might just have a fiver each way or something small.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

You make me sick! :D

• Advertisement

I lawled Nulty. **** it pyro,taking a chance on Advance and Damien tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

x PyRo wrote: »
    Have to pop out now, then back to the racing!

+40pts today.

Bank - 348.39pts (+248.39pts)

That makes for nice reading! :)

Amazing, well done. Must start backing your horses again!

Cheers mate, the iron's fairly hot at the moment. :pac: Due to end soon though. :(

Over 75,000 views on the thread now. Wow!

Just a quick selection in case the price disappears. I'll be posting the reasoning later as usual.

3:40 Newbury - Mister Hughie - 2.5pts e/w @ 8/1 (StanJames)

The price is WAY too big. Should be favourite.

Why does your last selection not surprise me :pac:

Because I <3 him? :pac:

Pyro loves a boy. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

Just a quick selection in case the price disappears. I'll be posting the reasoning later as usual.

3:40 Newbury - Mister Hughie - 2.5pts e/w @ 8/1 (StanJames)

The price is WAY too big. Should be favourite.

Tip backed :D

Pyro loves a boy. :P

You line my pockets with cash and I'll love you too, baby. :pac:
    Tip backed :D

Best of luck mate, hopefully my lucky Saturdays continue.

Hahahahahaha I lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwled. I'm going against ya,Triple Aspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Jeez its gonna be a long phone call in the morning. I presume ur not finished yet. Hope my gal from the off topic thread answers ;-)

Not near finished mate. :eek: Barely even started!

Tomorrow is awfully hectic, been going through the cards for the last 8+ hours and I've got most of my selection nearly done. Quite an outlay of stakes including my 5 pointer on Poet's Place but hopefully it's worth it! 1 winner and I'm free rolling for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

pyro are worried about the draw for poets place tomorrow?

today looked like high numbers had a good advantage.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    pyro are worried about the draw for poets place tomorrow?

today looked like high numbers had a good advantage.

Forgot to answer Stevo on that yesterday.

Not worried at all to be honest, they've the option to go to either side from there if they choose and even Hawkeyethenoo's trainer was saying he was considering going for stall 12 but chose 14 in the end. I don't think it'll affect him too much and Barron doesn't seem to think it'll bother him and neither will the drying ground as he proved when winning at Doncaster. The extra half furlong is what he needs here too and the course should suit his style perfectly. He's tactically versatile too which obviously helps in this sort of race.

I think he's by far and away the best horse in the race and he hasn't even shown his best yet. I'm very confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Forgot to answer Stevo on that yesterday.

Not worried at all to be honest, they've the option to go to either side from there if they choose and even Hawkeyethenoo's trainer was saying he was considering going for stall 12 but chose 14 in the end. I don't think it'll affect him too much and Barron doesn't seem to think it'll bother him and neither will the drying ground as he proved when winning at Doncaster. The extra half furlong is what he needs here too and the course should suit his style perfectly. He's tactically versatile too which obviously helps in this sort of race.

I think he's by far and away the best horse in the race and he hasn't even shown his best yet. I'm very confident.

15/2 now, With a guaranteed price and nice 5 place each-way terms are you considering pressing up?

Might do mate, quite a lot staked for tomorrow so I don't want to go too crazy but I'm certainly considering it.

What do you make of his chances? I know you've picked different ones already so maybe he's not to your liking. I think he ticks all the boxes and has a similar pattern to the last Barron horse to win this race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

johny mudball is the 1 lm most worried about.
    l can see him getting the lead and grabing the fence .
    he could be hard to catch.

nulty l read your post this morning on todays race and meant to do it in my combination tricast and totally forgot about it by lunchtime when l did my bet.
    did a .25c one and it paid €1500. :(:(

great pick by the way.

edit had 1st and 2nd

What do you mean he chose stall 14

What do you mean he chose stall 14

Was there not a draw and they pick the stalls based on what order the horses come out?

That's how I interpreted it anyways.

• Advertisement

Ya,I thought you meant he actually picked the stall.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement