Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's Horse Bets.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Absolute legend. When I get a feeling from reading one of your selections, I'm rarely disappointed. I couldn't quite build up enough in my own thread to buy a new phone, but this win will do nicely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Incorporating Haj

Pyro,

I put money on 3 of your horses today including the 2 winners. Your record is outstanding - I'll make a donation in your name this evening. Let me know if you have any preference.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Pyro,

I put money on 3 of your horses today including the 2 winners. Your record is outstanding - I'll make a donation in your name this evening. Let me know if you have any preference.

Cheers.

weel done pyro,eh Haj!you shouldn't be gambling,i thought that was supposed to be against your religion:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

i love that horse near €500 profit from him in 2 races :)

pyro i salute you and cheventon

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

L'prof wrote: »
    Absolute legend. When I get a feeling from reading one of your selections, I'm rarely disappointed. I couldn't quite build up enough in my own thread to buy a new phone, but this win will do nicely :)

That's great mate, you're surely my lucky charm. :D Keep backing them. :pac:
    Pyro,

Cheers.

Thanks for the comment mate, fair play for the gesture, means a lot and I'm glad you made a few quid. I've no preferences at all. Very good of you, tops altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Pyro,

Cheers.

Can I suggest one? It wouldn't be possible without the horses....

http://www.ihwt.ie/site/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

2nd so close to winning it

The line came too soon for Desert Recluse, 2nd @ 16/1. :(

25/1 & 6/1 winners along with a 16/1 place from 7 bets. I'm happy with that.

+29.62pts on a great day.

Bank - 389.51pts (+289.51pts)

I am not sure when I'll have another laptop charge as I've only had the lend of this one for the last few days. Hopefully I'll not be out of action for too long.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and support, it has been a great few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

All memories of last Saturday are in the distant past now lol. Brilliant day. Not in my usual bookies. Getting funny looks from behind the counter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

x PyRo wrote: »
    The line came too soon for Desert Recluse, 2nd @ 16/1. :(

25/1 & 6/1 winners along with a 16/1 place from 7 bets. I'm happy with that.

+29.62pts on a great day.

Bank - 389.51pts (+289.51pts)

I am not sure when I'll have another laptop charge as I've only had the lend of this one for the last few days. Hopefully I'll not be out of action for too long.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and support, it has been a great few weeks.

Just reward for you Pyro, well deserved after the time, effort and dedication you put into it. A model pro!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Congrats man.

Thanks mate.

Tallying up the September stats now as I won't be back with any selections until Friday, October 1st.

September Results;

Profit - +119.36pts

Bets - 55
    Wins - 10
    Placed - 17
    SR - 18%
    Staked - 134pts
    Returned - 253.36pts
    ROI - 89%

See you all soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

top man pyro,thats some going in fairness,,,keep it up..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

How will u ever afford to buy a new laptop charger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Well done man, brilliant to see it!

Nulty wrote: »
    Can I suggest one? It wouldn't be possible without the horses....

http://www.ihwt.ie/site/

Unfortunately there's a problem with their payment system at the moment and it won't process. Good thought though.

Thanks for the comment mate, fair play for the gesture, means a lot and I'm glad you made a few quid. I've no preferences at all. Very good of you, tops altogether.

Happy to share a token amount when I did none of the work.

While I rarely post I enjoy your analysis. You've got a clear talent and passion for the sport.

Thanks mate.

Tallying up the September stats now as I won't be back with any selections until Friday, October 1st.

September Results;

Profit - +119.36pts

Bets - 55
    Wins - 10
    Placed - 17
    SR - 18%
    Staked - 134pts
    Returned - 253.36pts
    ROI - 89%

See you all soon.

Thats what i like to see, plain and simple Stats, no mistaken that ROI- 89%
    PyroValu-Logo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Cracking stuff pyro, really top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Crowie13

Good man Pyro, was at a wedding on Saturday so only got to throw a few quid on Cheveton but happy enough with that :D

Now to try not lose all the money in my account before you get back online;)

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the comments, wonderful people the lot of ye!

Guess who got a charger. :pac:

Cost £150 for a new one, bloody crazy price! There was ones for less but I've had 4 break on me so I had to get the more expensive one.

Happy to share a token amount when I did none of the work.

While I rarely post I enjoy your analysis. You've got a clear talent and passion for the sport.

Fair play to you mate, top man altogether. :) Hopefully there'll be some more winners to come.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Wow fantastic September well done, havent followed your thread in a while since i havent really being betting that much over the last few months.
    Will follow next month:).

Cheers Jonjo. Much appreciated. :)

Just found out Suruor was put down. Gutted to say the least. :(

R.I.P. :(

4456_81417372654_720442654_1855970_8208037_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Faack...didnt look good when it was pulled up in that race alright and he jumped off straight away, never good to see.

Fair play on your phenomenal strike rate btw...Hugh and Tom could only dream :P

Disaster. He won me a nice lump of money at Goodwood last year, pity this is how it turns out. :(

(Racing Post Article)

I'd of given up the winnings just to make sure he was alright! Poor fellow. Such a cruel game.

Thanks for the second bit, that cheers me up. :pac: My strike rate's OK, the prices of the winners is where I'm happy. :D

6/1
    11/2
    5/1
    11/2
    11/2
    8/1
    16/1
    14/1
    25/1
    6/1

They were the prices (advised or SP) of the winners this month. Quite happy with that, some decent placed efforts too and over €4,000 profit to €100 level stakes. That looks way more impressive that to €1 level stakes. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Its the worst part of the game, that and jockeys getting badly injured, hard to watch, but becoming less of an occurance nowadays.

Theres a definite future in this for you anyway man, if Dave Duggan can land a job with ATR theres hope for anyone though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

They were the prices (advised or SP) of the winners this month. Quite happy with that, some decent placed efforts too and over €4,000 profit to €100 level stakes. That looks way more impressive that to €1 level stakes. :pac:
    Or 400,000 to 10,000:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Actually Pyro,are you using 100 euro per point or ten? Or something different

• Advertisement

greetings wrote: »
    Actually Pyro,are you using 100 euro per point or ten? Or something different

Tried various torture techniques to get that answer, all failed, :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement