Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average cost of bills for a city centre apartment

Options
  • 11-01-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me a really rough guess as to what the average monthly cost would be for bills in a two bedroom apartment in Dublin?

I know that obviously it's going to vary quite a bit from place to place, I'm just looking for a rough idea!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I don't use the storage heaters. I use my own heaters and my bill was 75quid for electric((have no gas) in December, the cold didn't help the bill!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EllaC

What type of heaters do you use garramok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Halogen heaters. I expect the next 2 month bill to be about the same even with the extreme cold. Thing with halogen heaters is not to leave them on at full blast for too long as I think the light off them may give you nausea/headache but other than when you don't look at them, they are grand!

When i tested the storage heaters last May for just a few days, my bill(from my watching of readings) was high from account of them, they are the spawn of the devil!!

Advertisement