Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward!

Options
  • 11-01-2010 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anybody think Jedward are gonna make it big in 2010??? I definitely do! They are going to be the best irish export since u2!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments/Thoughts???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,887 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Anybody think Jedward are gonna make it big in 2010??? I definitely do! They are going to be the best irish export since u2!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments/Thoughts???

Few TV appearances until the new series of The X Factor begins, then they'll have an album out and appear on The Xtra Factor. Then hopefully, they'll never be heard of ever again

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

jedwho?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Comments/Thoughts???

Are you having a laugh? What exactly are they going to make it big doing? Singing, Acting, Hair gel commercials?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Are you having a laugh? What exactly are they going to make it big doing? Singing, Acting, Hair gel commercials?

panto, I would have thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Louis was hyping them up over the New Year on the Late Late (I think). I could see them as children's TV presenters alright maybe eventually maturing into Ireland's version of Ant and Dec...maybe.

Music? Can't see them doing a lot, as paddyirishman says, an album and Xtra Factor maybe but I'm not sure that's where their 'talent' lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Comments/Thoughts???

The only comment/thought I can come up with is why is this in the music forum ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

No. Just no.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

jedwho?

please tell me your joking!!!! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Jedward... hmm I'm not familiar with him. What songs has he written? I know there were two plonkers on the tv called Jedward, but seeing as this is the music forum, it must be a different guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm not sure how to break this to you but I saw them in town the other day and they were wearing different clothes to each over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

stovelid wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to break this to you but I saw them in town the other day and they were wearing different clothes to each over.
    Lies! Lies and slander!

I'd say they'll get TV work OP, nobody would buy an album from them (A live DVD maybe...)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Jediward - use the Farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

it is a sin to mention those two fecking twats on a music forum.

LOL - They're performing their new single :eek: 'Under Pressure' on the National TV awards right now!

Vanilla ice just came out of the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

they cant go wrong teaming with vanillia ice

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Allure_

Lemegeton wrote: »
    it is a sin to mention those two fecking twats on a music forum.

This ^
    They make me feel ashamed to be Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Holmer

Comments/Thoughts???

I think this person is having us on a bit.
    But to answer you, I saw them on TV opening the Arnotts sale there at new year. That was a few weeks ago, I have a feeling they're working in the stockroom there by now

• Registered Users Posts: 86,859 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think they will be bigger than the winner Joe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 syrupy

They have a single out this week, so I guess they DO have the right to be on the music forum.

Go figure... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭maccored

phasers wrote: »
    LOL - They're performing their new single :eek: 'Under Pressure' on the National TV awards right now!

Vanilla ice just came out of the floor.

Would have expected Queen and Bowie instead of vanilla ice considering they wrote it

• Advertisement

But Queen and Bowie have a bit of self respect (Also Freddie's dead in case you hadn't noticed)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

This a ****ing joke surely? They are an embarrassment to you Irish folks..... someone please tell them to **** off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Whats wrong wih calling them
    John and Edward?

hate this mushing names together... are people soooo lzy they need to turn 2 people into 1 ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Just watched the "performance" with Vanilla Ice on YouTube. :pac:

OMG!! They have to get to number 1 when there single comes out tomorrow!! They are brilliant! I love them!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

No doubt they will get to No. 1. There are plenty of eejits out there.

The only comment/thought I can come up with is why is this in the music forum ? :D

em well mayb cause dey got 2 number 1 in d irish charts.............!

Holmer wrote: »
    I think this person is having us on a bit.
    But to answer you, I saw them on TV opening the Arnotts sale there at new year. That was a few weeks ago, I have a feeling they're working in the stockroom there by now

i guess you will have to take this back now! They already had a number 1, they sold out a nationwide tour, they are hosting the Xtra Factor in Autumn and they are going to be in Cinderella this christmas in the Olympia!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

i guess you will have to take this back now! They already had a number 1, they sold out a nationwide tour, they are hosting the Xtra Factor in Autumn and they are going to be in Cinderella this christmas in the Olympia!!!

Hahaha well after you listed of all of those fantastic achievements, I guess I'll have to become a dedicated fan! Selling out a whole Irish tour! Good gravy, what next?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

hahahahha at the last few posts. Jedtard still suck.

Advertisement