Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Saw they have "Jedward" Easter Eggs in Heatons. Apparently, there's 5 golden tickets to be found giving you the chance to meet the pair. Didn't know you needed a golden ticket to stand in the dole queue! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

another reason why i want to leave Ireland
    If the become our biggest export i will kill them

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

Saw they have "Jedward" Easter Eggs in Heatons. Apparently, there's 5 golden tickets to be found giving you the chance to meet the pair. Didn't know you needed a golden ticket to stand in the dole queue! :pac:

Well actually they're not on the dole! And seeing how they got €40,000 to sing outside Arnotts I don't think they will be on it anytime soon!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sirpineapple

Leave jedward alone!

Well actually they're not on the dole! And seeing how they got €40,000 to sing outside Arnotts I don't think they will be on it anytime soon!!!!

Where do you think the majority of that €40,000 goes? That's right, Louis Walsh's bank account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Where do you think the majority of that €40,000 goes? That's right, Louis Walsh's bank account.

Do you really think Louis Walsh will keep all the money for himself and have them on the dole. No he won't.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Do you really think Louis Walsh will keep all the money for himself

No. I know they'll get a percentage...which will be spent on hair gel.

They'v just signed to do an ad for abrekababra!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I don't see what any of this has to do with music.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

em well mayb cause dey got 2 number 1 in d irish charts.............!

Dustin got to number 5....what in the sweet blue thunder biscuit is your point?!?!?

And if I saw their jizz fringes in Abra on a Saturday night I'd be riddled with guilt if I didn't headbutt them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

they are a disgrace to music ..they cant even sing saw them once on the x factor (which is the worst show ever spawning all these new one album wonders) and they are just awful in everyway they should be presenting a kids show or something in a far far away place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭RayCon

niallon wrote: »
    And if I saw their jizz fringes in Abra on a Saturday night I'd be riddled with guilt if I didn't headbutt them

^ This :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

They are basically what Boyzone were back in 1993/1994.

They are way bigger than Boyzone, Westlife or BackStreet Boys!!

They supported Westlife in Croke Park and they were AMAZING!!!!

They hav an album coming out on the 17th July!! Just goes to show how much you can do in less than a year with some determination and talent! yes that's right I said Jedward have talent!!!!

Shock to all you out there who think they're crap or who disses them....think again!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

But they are talentless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Jedward - a celebration and glorification of Irish stupidity. Embarrassment to their nation. At least Crystal Swing can actually sing.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

:mad:

GRR! Tools like them make me so angry...

I thought they were going to Japan? Shame they didn't coz I was really hoping the wouldn't be coming back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

yes that's right I said Jedward have talent!!!!
    I know - what's that about?! :eek:

OP, if you're over 16, I take it you're a satirist? Because your posts really are comedy gold...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Don't these two sentences kinda contradict each other?

If they're bigger than Westlife, then why aren't westlife supporting them?

Unless you mean bigger talentless naive borederline-retarded puppets.

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Don't these two sentences kinda contradict each other?

If they're bigger than Westlife, then why aren't westlife supporting them?

Unless you mean bigger talentless naive borederline-retarded puppets.

Wel because Jedward haven't performed at Croke Park yet. I was at the concert and there were by far more Jedward fans than Westlife!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Wel because Jedward haven't performed at Croke Park yet.
    So they support Westlife in Croke Park but they haven't performed there yet? Something still doesn't add up...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Wel because Jedward haven't performed at Croke Park yet. I was at the concert and there were by far more Jedward fans than Westlife!!
    You are the reason why I hate 90% of humanity. Please tell me you are a grotesque mental defect that somehow escaped Darwin's theory of evolution. If there are more than one of your kind (which sadly there seems to be) then it seems that Darwin's theory is reversing which is bad news for the future of mankind. There is so much in your posts that anger me that I can't pin point a clear path of attack as the anger is like a huge dark cloud that blinds me and makes me want to commit suicide out of sheer hopelessness. Can you at least accept the point that you have no capacity to rate music and admit that you just think Jedward are hot and that that is you prerequisite for rating all music (i.e that the band/singer is hot and energetic)?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Do the shake abd vac and put the frehness back.

phasers wrote: »
    LOL - They're performing their new single :eek: 'Under Pressure' on the National TV awards right now!

Vanilla ice just came out of the floor.

what a disgrace to ,a legendary song ,these two morons should be hung and dragged through the streets and have stones chucked at them .makes me so angry how people like these get famous for nothing but singing other peoples songs and badly i might add,they are a joke ,same sentiments to girl and boybands and anyone on these reality shows x factor etc ,its time to put a stop to farce music ,do something for your money

They hav an album coming out on the 17th July!! Just goes to show how much you can do in less than a year with some determination and talent! yes that's right I said Jedward have talent!!!!

Shock to all you out there who think they're crap or who disses them....think again!!!!:p

determination and talent ,,what talent!!!!
    they havent done anything accept look like idiots ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's got to be every artists goal to support Westlife. I hear the Wham might be reforming on the off chance they get a slot behind Jedward.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

It's got to be every artists goal to support Westlife. I hear the Wham might be reforming on theof f chance they get a slot behind Jedward.

Matron!:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

they will be doing panto by next xmas mark my words.
    COMING TO A TOWN NEAR U THE INCEST BROTHERS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭jiltloop

They're so big that they were recently playing the legendary venue of.......Trabolgan!!!!
    That's right Trabolgan the family holiday destination in Cork. They can't possibly improve on that. Pinnacle or what?

Advertisement