Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

They are way bigger than Boyzone, Westlife or BackStreet Boys!!

They supported Westlife in Croke Park and they were AMAZING!!!!

They hav an album coming out on the 17th July!! Just goes to show how much you can do in less than a year with some determination and talent! yes that's right I said Jedward have talent!!!!

Shock to all you out there who think they're crap or who disses them....think again!!!!:p

In fairness, think before you type.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

jiltloop wrote: »
    They're so big that they were recently playing the legendary venue of.......Trabolgan!!!!
    That's right Trabolgan the family holiday destination in Cork. They can't possibly improve on that. Pinnacle or what?

seems to be where all the x factor rejects play ,

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

baz2009 wrote: »
    In fairness, think before you type.

em wel they are way bigger! westlife didn't support anyone in less than a year from when they first started!!!

Malice_ wrote: »
    So they support Westlife in Croke Park but they haven't performed there yet? Something still doesn't add up...

can you name anybody who perfrormed in croke park in less than a year from when they started???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I don't claim to be much of a Westlife fan. Matter of fact, I hate them, but at least they can sing. Unlike Jedward.

Jedward are terrible singers. That's all there is to it.
    Doesn't matter where they performed or how popular they are.

• Advertisement

jiltloop wrote: »
    You are the reason why I hate 90% of humanity. Please tell me you are a grotesque mental defect that somehow escaped Darwin's theory of evolution. If there are more than one of your kind (which sadly there seems to be) then it seems that Darwin's theory is reversing which is bad news for the future of mankind. There is so much in your posts that anger me that I can't pin point a clear path of attack as the anger is like a huge dark cloud that blinds me and makes me want to commit suicide out of sheer hopelessness. Can you at least accept the point that you have no capacity to rate music and admit that you just think Jedward are hot and that that is you prerequisite for rating all music (i.e that the band/singer is hot and energetic)?

Sadly not, i'm just someone who appreciates hard work and effort! I'm not saying Jedward are the best singers but they give 110% all of the time. They take time with their fans. I disagree I don't think Jedward are "hot" , and I believe that I have the capacity to rate music!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

can you name anybody who perfrormed in croke park in less than a year from when they started???
    That's completely beside the point I was making. First you said this:
    They supported Westlife in Croke Park

then you said this:
    Jedward haven't performed at Croke Park yet.
    So which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

what a disgrace to ,a legendary song ,these two morons should be hung and dragged through the streets and have stones chucked at them .makes me so angry how people like these get famous for nothing but singing other peoples songs

Never liked Elvis either

Malice_ wrote: »
    That's completely beside the point I was making. First you said this:

then you said this:

So which is it?

ok they've sung in croke park but not actually had their concert there yet! That make sense now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They're Louis Walsh's latest product, just like he owns Westlife. So having them play at Croke Park before WL is natural. It's marketing. Same as however much money his record company pays the radio stations to play the tripe. They didn't get there because of hard work, they are all part of Walsh's horrible, horrible dream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

em wel they are way bigger! westlife didn't support anyone in less than a year from when they first started!!!

Em well, they're not.
    If Jedward were bigger than Westlife, then Westlife would be supporting Jedward, not the other way around.;)

How many international tours have Jedward done?(outside the UK)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

baz2009 wrote: »
    How many international tours have Jedward done?(outside the UK)

O do keep up, they had a show in Cork, that be massive for a Dub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

eh....the Limerick minor hurling team?? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Mayo Minors from a year or two ago.

Sadly not, i'm just someone who appreciates hard work and effort! I'm not saying Jedward are the best singers but they give 110% all of the time. They take time with their fans. I disagree I don't think Jedward are "hot" , and I believe that I have the capacity to rate music!

That is impossible. It is only possible to give 100%.
    eh....the Limerick minor hurling team?? :pac:

Damn Jerry beat me to the gag.

Jedtard for the win guys. Like how can you not like this. I'll be playing this for the world to heard tomorrow, it has everything, rhythm, harmonies, melody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That video proves how worthwhile pursuing this thread anymore is. Case dismissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Well I believe in decent original music and talented musicians, sadly Jedward have nothing to do they with any of those things. All they are working hard at is making money and trying to become famous, its nothing to do with music or talent. Maybe this should be moved to the business forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Anybody think Jedward are gonna make it big in 2010??? I definitely do! They are going to be the best irish export since u2!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments/Thoughts???

my brother went to school with these arseholes....

sorry for the french mods, but if you went to the School BOTB gig yearly all you seen was these jedward tossers getting boo'd off every year...

God i hate them, so very, very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Joey1349

ok they've sung in croke park but not actually had their concert there yet! That make sense now?

Are you 12? Cos far as I know the only people who like Jedward are kids who dont know any better!

Advertisement