Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water gone for days

• 11-01-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi, i dont think this is in the right area, but im wonder is water gone every where, im living in offaly, and there's none ere, or in kilcock either how long will it take for it to come back, whats going on? no one can do nothing.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 972 ✭✭✭medoc

What part of Offaly do you live in? Has it been gone for long? Its ok here I get my water from a group scheme. The man that looks after it told me that the amount of water used lately is phenomenal what with burst pipes and running taps. You should ring the supplier (Council/ Group Scheme) to report it and see what the story is. Could also be a frozen pipe that will thaw out and the water will return itself.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I could also be that a frozen pipe has now thawed and a leak was discovered so water supply was suspended in your area while it's repairied. This happened me before. A branch of a council main froze and the leak was quite bad.

Advertisement