Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cert for a Walther G22

Options
  • 11-01-2010 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has received a licence for a Walther G22 yet?

Thanks,
    Gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

If anyone has they mightnt be too keen to shout about it because its bullpup

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Tricky1127

I think if you waiting to Licence a Bullpump you`ve no chance its like trying to licence a Walther P22 , Rember your now a "Crime Lord" not a sports person that Shoots! thats what i see all around :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

The G22 is a bullpup and hence restricted. AFAIK, there's at least one poster on here has one and again AFAIK he's got a new licence for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Tricky1127

Happy to hear some one got the licence for a Bullpump. I`ve had a play on one or two in my time and dont know what the big deal is about giving licences out for them. A mate tryed to licence one (Styer .223) and was told no because its a semi auto.! he told the FO that it wasn`t semi but a straight pull FO said i`ll ring Ya back and he did to say then its because of the type of rifle....????? is it Bullpump or Bullpup? for years i`ve being saying pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Its.BULLPUP!;)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Its.BULLPUP!;)
    Yeah, I think a bull pump is something the AI man uses :D

Advertisement