Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anybody having a problem with water in Kingswood Heights area, Dublin24 ?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I've tried to ring the water supply but the line is busy all the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to the Kingswood Heights Forum...the posh part of Tallaght don't you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 notmyrealname

Yes. No water at all here in Kingswood either for the last 2 hours or so. We can't get through to south dublin co. co. either. Wonder if it's just here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Water gone here in Rathfarnham since lunchtime:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Gone here in Templeogue also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Liam_G

muffinn wrote: »
    I've tried to ring the water supply but the line is busy all the time.
    Yep! No water since before 12 midday in Kingswood. Same last night, but was back this AM, and gone again!

Anyone got a contact number in SouthCoCo? Website is a waste of time.

• Advertisement

Popular forms to fill in online or print
    Bin credit,
    NPPR payment
    Pay for your dog licence online

Water Supply Information
    At present in the Dublin region demand is outstripping supply by 15%. As a result of increased demand for water, South Dublin County Council has reduced water pressure in order to maintain supplies. Arising from the reduction in water pressure, the following areas have been affected and are reporting a disruption to water supply.

Clondalkin
    * Bushfield
    * Woodford
    * Monastery Gate
    * Greenpark
    * Rowlagh
    * St. Marks

Tallaght
    * Tallaght Village
    * Glenview
    * Balrothery
    * Kingswood Heights
    * Village Green
    * Alderwood

Templeogue/Rathfarnham
    * Templeogue Wood
    * Templeville Drive
    * Rathfarnham road
    * Beauford Downs
    * Butterfield Orchard
    * Wainsfort
    * Kilakee Ave
    * Delaford
    * Orwell Park

Walkinstown/perrystown
    * St. Josephs Road

Lucan/Palmerstown
    * Woodfarm Acres

South Dublin County Council is monitoring the water supply situation on an ongoing basis and will provide regular updates on its website www.sdcc.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Duffer2

Off in D14 too:

Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council

Interruptions to Water Supply

5 p.m. - 11 January 2010

Water supply to Nutley Avenue, Braemor Road and surrounding roads has had to be severely curtailed because of critically low water levels at the supply reservoir.
    All customers will experience reduced pressure and many will have no water for a period. Supply will be restored between 5pm and 7pm this evening and again between 7am and 9am tomorrow morning These timings are approximate as there will be a lag as the network refills.
    The situation will be reviewed on Tuesday morning and updates posted on the Council website.
    Customer queries during office hours can be directed to 205 4800 or outside of office hours 677 8844

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'm in kingswood heights and its still running now, and has always been..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jemser12

water gone in walkinstown since noon today !

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hmm, 3 new people to the boards posting on the one topic.. you find it through google?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

24 hours with no water in Kimmage Manor

I bet if we all paid our water charges it'll come back on :)
    water still grand for me in kingswood, if anyuthing the pressure has got a lot better

Lenny wrote: »
    I bet if we all paid our water charges it'll come back on :)

It probably would come back on because people wouldnt be so wasteful with such a precious resource when they have to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

Gone again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Supposedly back at 4am

Keep an eye on www.sdcc.ie

This is so strange, I'm living in kingswood heights too and my water has never been gone

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

Where about ?
    I'm on ashfield drive.

I'm on the green, still comming out now

Advertisement