Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of Christmas trees

Options
  • 11-01-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

How? With all the freeze etc, there doesnt seem to have been a mention of this this year. Is there a chipping service or something? I'm in the castletroy/annacotty area, have checked Clean IRL website but no mention of anything..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

Hi,
    I'm in dooradoyle so technically the county, but anyone know of any collection points out in this direction.... have 2 and would rather not cut them up as rubbish like the last few years.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Cut them up and burn the main part as christmas themed fuel next christmas :D

Worked well the past few years for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

gas fire means no can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

there's a disposal thing going on in watch house cross this friday as far as i know. not sure of a time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Cut it up and burn it, or if you don't have a fireplace, donate it to someone who does. It's cold out there and fuel costs a fortune as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

zuroph wrote: »
    gas fire means no can do.
    Ah the theme for next xmas limerick beers come to Mickey Martins and burn last years tree :D

Advertisement