Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lough Tay 09-01-10

• 11-01-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

Some pictures from around Lough Tay in Wicklow.

DSC_2777.JPG
    DSC_2823.JPG
    DSC_2838.JPG
    DSC_2854.JPG
    DSC_2860.JPG
    DSC_2863.JPG
    DSC_2826.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Awesome Photos. Amazing amount of snow. Looks like Wicklow got a huge amount of snow in a very short period of time in the new year, whereas up here in Donegal we got more snow showers over a longer period from 17th Dec, but it thawed a bit inbetween the snow days. It never really built up into a considerable amount of snow. I posted some photos under Errigal in snow.
    From your photos look like you've got chains and just get on with enjoying the winter weather and don't complain like the rest of the country! I got autosocks for my car and I had no problems in the snow. Amazing product. Carried out many a mercy run to shops for friends etc around Letterkenny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭eoinor

Yeah, chains are the business, you can just keep on going! I was up in the hills of Wicklow again yesterday and there is still plenty of snow around at higher levels.

Advertisement