Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th Venues Southside

Options
  • 11-01-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Heyy I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good 18th venues southside Dublin? I'm hoping to have it just after the Leaving Cert. I'd be particularly interested in the Dundrum/Ballinteer/Churchtown/Sandyford area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Can't recommend you anywhere, but I'll give you this advice. When you're booking the place, don't tell them it's an 18th. If you do, they'll turn you down, because they know a lot of your friends will be underage. Tell them it's a going away party, or a work party or something. Only places that will allow you to have an 18th are places where you know the owners...

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

CosmicLove wrote: »
    Heyy I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good 18th venues southside Dublin? I'm hoping to have it just after the Leaving Cert. I'd be particularly interested in the Dundrum/Ballinteer/Churchtown/Sandyford area?

There's a few GAA clubs in that area who have function rooms i.e. Crokes in Kilmacud, St. John's in Ballinteer, Olafs in Sandyford etc..

I doubt there'd be many pubs who'd go for an 18th but as the poster above says if your going to ask don't mention it's an 18th.

Advertisement