Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Perth 2010

Options
  • 11-01-2010 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

Myself and my fiance have just got brilliant news last week. After deciding not to finish off my Aussi visa application in 2005 and make the move to return to college after 10 years as a fitter, to get a degree in construction management and my fiance to attend University partime to get a degree on HRM of which she will be finished in May 2010 and I will also have finished my Buisness Masters IN mAY 2010.
    I had already had my trade assessed after returning from Australia in 2000 with the dedicated intention of returning, so I applied as a fitter in 2008 with my fiance as a defacto partner. In Oct 09 we were told (after completing the health checks and police clearance checks) that the goverment is tighting the number of visas being issued and we were told that it could be the end of 2012 before our visas will be issued.
    Last week we got the news out of the blue that we have been successful and need to enter Australia b4 18th sep 2010 and its been anticapation and excitement since, but we still ned to finish the last semister.

Sorry for the long story but would anyone know perth, the best place to live, my brother only imirgrated last year and he is in Thornlie, does anyone know this area, We would like to get settled near the beach and city( As I persume we will be working in the city).

Any hints,contacts, helpful knowledge or expierence would be appreciated on any area from best pubs, restaurants, subarbs, places to work etc.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement