Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College open mothertruckers

Options
  • 11-01-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

8am tomorrow (tuesday 12th)

and here i was plannin to use the next few to get myself into the sleepin pattern again guess ill be a zombie tomorrow if i manage to make it in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

Same as me :(
    Was hoping i'd get to finish the work I was supposed to do over Christmas break for Thursday, that plan back fired!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Same as me :(
    Was hoping i'd get to finish the work I was supposed to do over Christmas break for Thursday, that plan back fired!
    Same here :( I had the next 2 days planned out to finish my project :( Now, I'm screwed! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

@docdolittle;
    Ditto my friend, ditto. :(
    *sigh* Why couldn't the snow hold off just that teensy bit longer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i had plans for my extra days off!my sleeping patter is also screwed,theres no way il make it in for 9 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

i had plans for my extra days off!my sleeping patter is also screwed,theres no way il make it in for 9 tomorrow
    Yea! I'm never going to make it in for 12 tomo!!...... :pac: :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement