Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehearsal Space in Carlow

Options
  • 11-01-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Does anybody know if there is any decent rehearsal space available in Carlow? The only one we've come across is the Youth Centre, which is ok, but not ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You could try the hall up in Graiguecullen

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

WHat kind of space do you need? Is it for a band?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

What about upstairs in the Éire Óg clubhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Well, just a room big enough for a band to practice in. We used to use a meeting room in the Youth Centre, which isnt bad....and is cheap!

Just wondering if there were any alternatives out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

What about upstairs in the Éire Óg clubhouse?

Try Eire Og. They have bands that practice there already as far as I know. Ring the club house and ask for John in the office. He will sort you out one way or another.

• Advertisement

Nice one....any idea what they charge or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

Nice one....any idea what they charge or anything?

I am a member there and have rang the club house and I am waiting on them to call me back.
    Will post the rate here if that is ok?

John from Eire Og just rang me.
    They charge a maximum of €25/30 per hour depending on the size of the band etc. Must be electricity costs.
    He also stated that they are very busy with the room and you would need to contact him directly to see about availability of the room.
    I was given permission to post their number on the post. Eire Og office 059 91 43951.

Nice one....thanks a lot!

Advertisement