Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N97 mini coverage problem

Options
  • 11-01-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hows it going folks, hope i am in the right place.I have a nokia n97 mini that i got at xmas on vodafone network.

I can just about take a call at home if im near the window, but it will always drop the call and say connection error. I dont think its the network as the wife has a e66 and its grand.

I just got fed up of it there and put my sim back in a old 6300!!!! what a pleasure, was able to sit back away from window and never even break up.

I read the article in the manual about blocking the antenna but how are you supposed to hold the phone????

Any one with similar issues or suggestions appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If your not happy you could return the handset for a refund within 28 days, or get a replacement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

thanks davy will the n97 software update do the mini. i just updated it to a very slight update.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

malcox wrote: »
    thanks davy will the n97 software update do the mini.

do you mean my sig>?

The product code is different for the mini than the normal n97.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Thats right done the nss debranding and their was only a slight firmware update unlike the n97 itself. I think i might sell it, i hate phones that cant work properly

Advertisement