Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned in"Breach of Forum Charter"- Thaedydal

Options
  • 11-01-2010 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Thaedydal , perhaps you could state what I breached ? A guy posted an adult thread in relationship issues on having a 3 some. I replied, you deleted the post and banned me.

I never broke any forum rules, I simply gave my opinion, albeit an adult one on an adult topic. Your appear to have a feminist ideology, if posters dissent from that you come down like a ton of bricks.

What gives you the right to ban me simply for having an opinion you call "unhelpful" and disagree with ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

So you started this thread and then posted a visitors message linking to it and then after this pmed me? I have asked for this thread to be locked. You were banned for unhelpful posting.

If you are unhappy with the ban then you need to contact the cat mods who are nesf and scoflaw, if you wish to appeal futher after that then start a help desk thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You choose to discuss publically rather then via pm your ban in this forum, circumventing the proceedures, that is your choice that you skipped discussing it privately, if you have a complaint about my moderation then you need to contact my Cat mods, while you are disreguarding the proceedures I am not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭troubleshooter

Thaedydal wrote: »
    So you started this thread and then posted a visitors message linking to it and then after this pmed me? I have asked for this thread to be locked. You were banned for unhelpful posting.

If you are unhappy with the ban then you need to contact the cat mods who are nesf and scoflaw, if you wish to appeal futher after that then start a help desk thread.

"Unhelpful posting "... you mean I posted an opinion you disagreed with.

I never broke any forum rules...you know I never.

Why are you troubled by a public discussion ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Toubleshooter, there are procedures in place for making a complaint and they have been pointed out to you (Contact the Category Mods of the Soc category who are nesf and Scofflaw). Please follow them. I'm closing this thread now.

Dav

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement