Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hse competency interviews- advice please

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pinkycardfairy

I'm not much good I'm afraid as I was placed on the D panel. If you research a bit of info on mental health and children's act. Also attachment is another one to look into. If you did learning insidents in college look over those and you will be able to use them if they ask for case examples

• Registered Users Posts: 6 princessruby

hi, I had interview last june, it's a panel of 3 people they started by asking to give a brief history of education and previous employment. They then went through the 4 competency questions they said that I could talk about the example I had written about or give new examples. I gave new examples but u don't have to. The final question was professional competence they asked me about the ways older people experience ageism. I currently work with that client group so I think that's why the asked me that. it took about 35 mins in total. they were all very nice, just know ur application fork
    inside out. If u have any other questions just ask il answer best I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sirbraxton

Thanks so much...am getting so nervous now..any advise on the do you have any questions part.

Advertisement