Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buzz type game?

• 11-01-2010 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

So i got "Scene it!" the other day, its crap.. The controllers are good, but there no other games out for them.

Why haven't Microsoft released a quiz/puzzle multiplayer game like Buzz on the PlayStation?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

So i got "Scene it!" the other day, its crap.. The controllers are good, but there no other games out for them.

Why haven't Microsoft released a quiz/puzzle multiplayer game like Buzz on the PlayStation?

I've got Scene It! myself, but no controllers. I was considering getting the controllers for €15 from Argos there but decided against it for this very reason.

More games that utilise the controllers would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Trivial Pursuit and Wits & Wagers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

If your using xbox live. I have to recommend 1 vs 100. it would be like buzz and you can play in groups. But it is not on all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

wtf? Scene It is a great game.
    I played it quite regularly for a while before christmas and the questions never really repeated themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I think with the introduction of 1 v 100, it's become apparant that unless other games go live with their product, and ensure the questions are less liekly to repeat, people aren't going to be all that interested it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Scene It Box Office Smash (the second game) is great craic. You can always add randomers off Live to play against.

1 Vs 100 is also very good fun as a quiz show - it's on most nights for about three hours and there are two live shows a week where you can actually win stuff, if you're lucky. I got 200 MS points and a free Xbox live game last season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Could you elaborate on how Scene it is crap?
    Thought it was great fun (unless you're playing by yourself, that is...) and have had some very competitive games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

tman wrote: »
    Could you elaborate on how Scene it is crap?
    Thought it was great fun (unless you're playing by yourself, that is...) and have had some very competitive games

I agree, we've had some great fun with it and it's more accessible than a general knowledge game because it's to do with movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

All the Scene It games are good fun. They left out avatar support in the 3rd one though (they had it in the second) which seemed like a bit of a weird decision, but not a deal breaker... you'll get a fair amount of play out of them before you exhaust all the questions. The second and third games are much better than the first though i find.

• Advertisement
Advertisement