Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to America

Options
  • 11-01-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Planning on heading to North Eastern USA for a month from the end of june.

Not too bothered where I fly in and out of, as We'll be travelling around anyway. Can fly from Ireland or the UK.

Can find flights on American Airlines for £300 return from London. Sounds pretty good. Should I book now, or could I get a better deal? We're on a pretty tight budget as you can imagine, so the less we spend on flights the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Aer Lingus having a sale at the moment, check your dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jrwings

Aer Lingus can get you there for around 450euro, this would be much more convienient than flying into London and all in not too much more than the £300 (that is if the flight is only London - to USA and does not include dublin to london)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

We're coming from different places, so it's as easy to fly from London as Dublin.
    In fact anywhere in the UK or Ireland will suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

have you tried ebookers?
    i use them all the time,
    booked a return flight from dublin to washington,price 327 euro,

cheaper if you book flight and accommodation together

Advertisement