If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally ready to make my order, how do i do it though?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Ok, after about my 3rd or 4th post on the richersounds forum im ready to put in my order for a Sony DH-800 amp and the Tannoy SFX 5.1's

Speakers are listed at 200 pounds and the amp is listed at 250...

Quote me happy RS... PLEASE :D

How do i order though as the amp isnt on the .ie website but ye have confirmed that ye can send it to me anyways...

EDIT: if i were to include a Logitech harmony one could you guys cut me a nice deal? I would order my tv with you guys but ye cant get it for me :( (LG 42SL8000)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Id be interested in this answer too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Hey guys, really want to order this stuff today, Does anyone know if i would be better off ringing richersounds in Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

I just phone the belfast shop when I want to order stuff, quicker that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Hogzy

Ash here from The Philips Shop,
    You can reach Kenny - he looks after mail order, on 04890 330044 or the shop itself on 01 671 9666.

They are pretty busy but will be more than happy to talk to you and take your order!

cheers
    Ash

Yeah cant get through at the moment. Ill keep trying though, I really wanna get this ordered by today!

• Advertisement

Yep I've tried 'em as well - they must be flat out on trhe phones!
    I've visited the shop a few times and the phones never stop - do keep trying, you'll get through eventually.

Heres another number for them - 04890 321 332.

Cheers
    Ash

Left a message with them to Call me back...
    Can i haggle with you or shallst i do it over the phone?:D

No good haggling with me I'm afraid - The Philips Shop is my kingdom, not Richer Sounds (I can of course look after all your Philips needs:)) and I dare not intrude into their domain!

cheers
    Ash

No probs Ash, Thanks for your help!!!

Still trying to get through, ill give up at 5, i presume they close then!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hogzy wrote: »
    Ok, after about my 3rd or 4th post on the richersounds forum im ready to put in my order for a Sony DH-800 amp and the Tannoy SFX 5.1's

Speakers are listed at 200 pounds and the amp is listed at 250...

Quote me happy RS... PLEASE :D

How do i order though as the amp isnt on the .ie website but ye have confirmed that ye can send it to me anyways...

EDIT: if i were to include a Logitech harmony one could you guys cut me a nice deal? I would order my tv with you guys but ye cant get it for me :( (LG 42SL8000)

Hog & DJFat,

apologies for the awful delay in getting back to you.

There is not a lot I can do on that system - the STRDH800 / Tannoy SFX 5.1 / Harmony one - comes out at £579.85 / €669.99 and thats a really tight price for the system - the best I could offer is 1/2 price shipping??

All the above are available from stock - however the Tannoys are really in short supply at the moment and we may have a stock issue on these :confused:.

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hey John, I have already ordered the Tannoys and DH800, I sent you a pm and email about the logitech to see if i could get anything else off price wise, (Richersounds Belfast told me to contact you directly).

I think i will add the harmony one to my order, Do you want me to call up richersounds about this? How will i do it considering i have already placed my order over phone?I would like to avail of the half price shipping :)

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hogzy wrote: »
    Hey John, I have already ordered the Tannoys and DH800, I sent you a pm and email about the logitech to see if i could get anything else off price wise, (Richersounds Belfast told me to contact you directly).

I think i will add the harmony one to my order, Do you want me to call up richersounds about this? How will i do it considering i have already placed my order over phone?I would like to avail of the half price shipping :)

Thanks
    Hog - I'll get the Kenzer to give you a call straight away and I'll give him the nod on the 1/2 price shipping,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hog - I'll get the Kenzer to give you a call straight away and I'll give him the nod on the 1/2 price shipping,

ATB,

John Mc

Cool, im at home all day, If ye have trouble finding my number just let me know and ill PM you!

All sorted now, one of the lads from RS called there and i added the Harmony One. Thanks a million John and others for everything, Have to say excellent service from Richersounds. This boards.ie link up is a brilliant idea, It really does bring e-commerce to a whole new level. Im shocked that there are only 13 business' here with dedicated forums. It opens a whole new gateway for more business.

I look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Hogzy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.