Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best site to play low stakes omaha?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Currently switching to PLO. On B2B but games availabilty sucks...where can i find the best/softest games etc..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Hornswoggl

Stars have games to suit all bankrolls 24/7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KashMachine

Hornswoggl wrote: »
    Stars have games to suit all bankrolls 24/7

i'm on 27% rakeback with B2B..how will it work on stars?

you can get a good rackback through one of the rackback sites for pokerstars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

You can't get rakeback on Poker Stars. You can get 27% rb on full tilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

you can get a good rackback through one of the rackback sites for pokerstars
    No, no you can't.

• Advertisement

sorry mistake but vip levels get u the equivlent of rakeback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KashMachine

whats bottom line here. do Stars points system equate to rakeback and if so what rate?? 27% or more or what. also....i'm planning to 4table .25/.50plo which i reckon i can beat small but have no problem putting in big hours/vol to get decent rakeback....is Stars still best for me?????? i hear of 45% rb on ipoker but what is avaihbilty/toughness of games on there?..............doh
    sorry mistake but vip levels get u the equivlent of rakeback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

whats bottom line here. do Stars points system equate to rakeback and if so what rate?? 27% or more or what. also....i'm planning to 4table .25/.50plo which i reckon i can beat small but have no problem putting in big hours/vol to get decent rakeback....is Stars still best for me?????? i hear of 45% rb on ipoker but what is avaihbilty/toughness of games on there?..............doh
    With the Stars system you have to keep playing and earning enough points per month to earn bonuses, with the FTP system you get a flat % of the rake you pay. You'd need to have a really good estimate of how many points per month you will earn to be sure which one is best for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

http://fpppro.com/pokerstars-rakeback.php

hth

Advertisement