Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking to get rid of a Condenser?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I was going to pick up a new AT2035 but i figured id ask around if anyone has a nice LDC that they would offload for around 150-200e.

And yes i have searched adverts and on here.

Cheers,
    Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

bedubaya wrote: »
    I was going to pick up a new AT2035 but i figured id ask around if anyone has a nice LDC that they would offload for around 150-200e.

Cheers,
    Ben

Selling a Tube Condenser, cheers:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055800358

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bedubaya

Id be interested in the Sputnik alright, its a bit out of my price range though. not looking for trades or anything?

~Cheers,
    Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Cheers,
    Ben

There will be some sE bargains to be had in X-Music next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

Id be interested in the Sputnik alright, its a bit out of my price range though. not looking for trades or anything?

~Cheers,
    Ben

Hell no! ;0)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

Samson C03 USB perhaps. might sell for the right price

• Advertisement
Advertisement