Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone broadband down

• 11-01-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

hi vodafone rep told me that there broanband is down. i am in clondalkin anyone else.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

yep. same here in ballsbridge...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭daytrader

Down in mullingar too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yip, same for me... 0.64mb/s and apparently it's with esat telecommunications according to speedtest.net??

• Registered Users Posts: 31 niallmaher

same here in bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Down in Dublin 13. Who pressed the wrong button ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

Down in D20 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matsy1

Another in d13... have to sponge off the neighbours weak ass eircom now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Just gone down, here in D24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Tuvok

Down in D18 as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Vodafone down in Ballina, Mayo too. On Opera mini now. Rang customer care and no mention of the 096 area being affected. PITA! I registered dor a call back just to let them know I'm not happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭darkside71

Down in Celbridge as well... using my 3 phone as a backup and it's flying!
    Did anyone try to call the customer services number, I did and went thru various options, then finally selected press 2 for technical department, which I did only to be cut off... did this twice and got the same results... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

:mad:FFS I AM PEEDED OFF! I SWITCHED FROM PERLICO TO vodafone LAST OCTOBER AND AM HAVING CONSTANT TROUBLE .I AM IN EAST MEATH.:mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Down also here in Trim, Co.Meath - even though 046 area is not included in their list of affected areas on the pre-recorded message. Mind you, neither is 01 and I see lots of Dublin posters above.

Tried getting through to customer support - no joy.

darkside71 wrote: »
    Down in Celbridge as well... using my 3 phone as a backup and it's flying!
    Did anyone try to call the customer services number, I did and went thru various options, then finally selected press 2 for technical department, which I did only to be cut off... did this twice and got the same results... :(

I think they go home at eight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

It was down for the last hour here. It wasn't accepting the internet username and password. Speed is very slow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matsy1

Its back in dub13!!!

I think they go home at eight.

Well I've been down since about 18:45pm and called them at 19:15pm and then again at 19:30pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Down in Saggart too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fryer99

Down in Mullingar, I rang Customer service a few times and got cut off and eventually a message saying that fixed line customer service go home at 8. Eventually got talking to Customer Service from mobile section. The girl told me that the service was now down across the country and that technicians are working on it but last she heard it wouldn't be back til morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Tuvok

It seems to be down for 10 mins or so then back up again for 10 minutes.

• Advertisement

darkside71 wrote: »
    Well I've been down since about 18:45pm and called them at 19:15pm and then again at 19:30pm...

Probably took a half day .Whats with this lot anyway.Would sell you the stars to get you in and then feed you crap.They told me I had a line fault twice and I hadnt but still they waffle on.I have told them I am out off here in regards to the next bill and quick off the horse "WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH OUR LEGAL TEAM" Bring it on I said ,Over 40 calls to you in relation to your service in less than three months.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭macuser56

It's gone in north Wicklow too. Plus tech support at Vodafone shuts at 8pm

I have a green dsl light on my modem indicating that the signal is there, but my modem won't log in, showing that this is a Vodafone issue and not a line issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Yeah, down here too. Cobh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Was down in Cavan as well. Not sure now, herself stopped trying, and I'm in work.

Probably took a half day .Whats with this lot anyway.Would sell you the stars to get you in and then feed you crap.They told me I had a line fault twice and I hadnt but still they waffle on.I have told them I am out off here in regards to the next bill and quick off the horse "WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH OUR LEGAL TEAM" Bring it on I said ,Over 40 calls to you in relation to your service in less than three months.

To be honest, I'm just realizing how slow their 3Mb package is!!! my 3 mobile connection response time is amazing compared to their offering... and I'm hardwired into their router using ethernet cables... to be fair it's only the 2nd time they have gone down on me... but I have noticed an awful big drop off in speed and response time recently... best of luck with your dealing with them... I hope it works out for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

gone in carlow too but just came back.

did anyone else get a strange phone call just after theirs came back with nothing only a dial tone when you answered? (by dial tone i mean it sounded like a number being redialled)

i had no internets or phone during the outage!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 medelina

was down when about 7 in limerick but came back. down again now. bulls**t service, had more trouble in a few weeks vodafone than 3 years with bt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Was down here in Co. Carlow. Back now, but with max speed of 0.64Mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fryer99

Back up in Mullingar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Back in Trim (for the time being).

Advertisement